Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conference TONIGHT

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will it be difficult for Gus to be at a Press Conference at the Amex, whilst in Italy? Hmm...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
apparently he wants to do a radio interview and apologise to fans and he'll remain as manager - according to @leaguecontacts on twitter

A very quick trawl through past tweets: 8th jan: Takashi Inui from Frankfurt to Norwich will be completed by the end of the week. Fee in the region of £3m #NCFC

It's all bollocks.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Will it be difficult for Gus to be at a Press Conference at the Amex, whilst in Italy? Hmm...

He is in Italy?

The Poyet family and the Tarrico family apparently enjoyed dinner together last night - I only know this because Diego Poyet said so on twitter:

[tweet]339440935660310528[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is in Italy?

The Poyet family and the Tarrico family apparently enjoyed dinner together last night - I only know this because Diego Poyet said so on twitter:

Was under the impression (from other tweets by Diego) that they were all in Italy together.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I get press office texts about press conferences and I've heard nothing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well there is only 1 person who will know for sure - the first person the club call when a press conference is announced...... Hove Born & Bred.

You'd also expect @Lenny Rider to be in the know - unless he's not allowed to talk about it !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Only a 2 hour flight? I'm at Gatwick at the moment, I'll keep an eye out for him.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
He is in Italy?

Well at least if he doesn't make it as a footballer, he has a future as a greengrocer...

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What a load of horse sh1t...!!
Is a press conference really going to be scheduled the evening of an England game??
All the national press will be at Wembley. Complete non-story.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ooooh i am for a week in Sicily on Saturday. If i bump into Gus or his crew i'll interrogate, before pretending to know a terrible dark secret or two that i'll only hint at being aware of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here