Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conference TONIGHT

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I certainly believe it would be an enormous motivation for the visiting team, and also a demotivator for our own team. It wasn't just a messy cubicle, it sounds as if it was very, very obvious it was deliberate. What would you have thought if you were a Palace Player. Do you fight back the tears and think "Oh dear, they don't like us", or would it be a question of "right then, let's show them".

Where's your proof that it was very very obvious that it was deliberate? Your comment says 'it sounds as if it was'.
I have spoken to someone who knows. It has been exaggerated on Nsc and elsewhere, although obviously not pleasant.

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
from football rumours site:

THE BIG REVEAL:

Gus Poyet Manager of Brighton and Hove Albion was suspended over talks with Jose Mourinho to become Assistant Manager/Manager in waiting at Chelsea FC. Roman Abramovich has masterminded this plan as he looks for some stability in the future.

In an ironic twist it also seems that Roberto di Matteo looks set to take over from Gus at Brighton after a website reveal shows Roberto as manager.

Tony Bloom and Brighton and Hove Albion will recieve the compensation from Gus' Contract, but part of the deal will see promising young talent of Marko Marin and Gael Kakuta go out on loan to BHA

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
from football rumours site:

THE BIG REVEAL:

Gus Poyet Manager of Brighton and Hove Albion was suspended over talks with Jose Mourinho to become Assistant Manager/Manager in waiting at Chelsea FC. Roman Abramovich has masterminded this plan as he looks for some stability in the future.

In an ironic twist it also seems that Roberto di Matteo looks set to take over from Gus at Brighton after a website reveal shows Roberto as manager.

Tony Bloom and Brighton and Hove Albion will recieve the compensation from Gus' Contract, but part of the deal will see promising young talent of Marko Marin and Gael Kakuta go out on loan to BHA

I'm surprised someone was able to write that sh!t through the fug of their own cocaine cloud & ejaculant.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Classic NSC.

Some no mark declares there's gonna be a press conference.

Cue pages and pages of :bla:

No press conference occurs. :tumble:

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here