Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference tommorow

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Skintmanblues would appear to be a fantasist if his previous rumours are anything to go by.

Easy to find. 95% of his posts are started threads.

442 posts, 394 threads started.

Certainly someone who likes the sound of his own voice.....

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Oh to be in spain with the lovely weather - have you noticed how well the spanish defend ? They certainly train their CBs well.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
I own two or three tv company's and we always send our tv cameras down at least a day before any thing happens and leave them set up when random people can walk through on ground tours

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I own two or three tv company's and we always send our tv cameras down at least a day before any thing happens and leave them set up when random people can walk through on ground tours

What do you mean " you own two or three"
Don't you know how many tv stations you own?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What do you mean " you own two or three"
Don't you know how many tv stations you own?

Only two are official. The other is "not on the books"

But of course, everyone knows that media people set up cameras at least 24 hrs before the press conference. I bet Sky have cameras at every premiership club. I mean TV cameras are really cheap to buy !

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Erm I was on the 3pm stadium tour yesterday and there were no cameras ready ANYWHERE. The press conference room was empty with just the desk and chairs stacked to the side. As for the media lounge, that was also empty bar a few sandwiches from an event earlier that day. I think these people are telling porkies.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If there is any kind of press thing today, I think it's coincidence rather than this thread spilling the beans beforehand.

Unless it does actually take 24 hours to set up a few TV cameras which then get left unattended overnight.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erm I was on the 3pm stadium tour yesterday and there were no cameras ready ANYWHERE. The press conference room was empty with just the desk and chairs stacked to the side. As for the media lounge, that was also empty bar a few sandwiches from an event earlier that day. I think these people are telling porkies.

yes and u really shudnt hav asked to take the sandwiches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here