Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference tommorow

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
me and the mrs went on the stadium tour at 2pm today we went in the media room,and it was full of cameras the member of staff who showed us round said they were getting it ready for a press conference tommorow,the bloke gardner was mentioned as a signing from aston villa.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
me and the mrs went on the stadium tour at 2pm today we went in the media room,and it was full of cameras the member of staff who showed us round said they were getting it ready for a press conference tommorow,the bloke gardner was mentioned as a signing from aston villa.

GET IN!

Will be very very happy if that happens :)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I've been in the media room at the Amex today doing a course and not seen any people with cameras anywhere. It was actually pretty dead at the Amex today, very quiet..

Hope you're right though.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Or they could just be having a press conference with kojak, and GP plus a few of the other players seeing as they're back for pre season tomorrow.

Or maybe we've signed Kanchelskis finally!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Lovely stuff, bring on the signings :)
I have a feeling in my water it'll be gardener plus 1 other.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Pierluigi Collina joining the backroom staff I heard - quality addition to an increasingly impressive support structure at the Albion. This club is going places NSC and no mistake!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Likewise on the 3pm tour

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Pierluigi Collina joining the backroom staff I heard - quality addition to an increasingly impressive support structure at the Albion. This club is going places NSC and no mistake!

Don't make stuff up. Cheeky Monkey.

coll-ina_1655159c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here