Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference thursday

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Do people not remember this time last year? No?

Well, EVERYBODY was going mad at the thought of Kevin Phillips signing, because that same profile mishap appeared if you did a google search. It means nothing whatsoever.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I just Googled 'Jermaine Beckford Brighton' and the top result was a link to the Albion website. I've clicked on it but it says 'no result found'. Do you think they have primed it ready for an announcement tomorrow?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I just Googled 'Jermaine Beckford Brighton' and the top result was a link to the Albion website. I've clicked on it but it says 'no result found'. Do you think they have primed it ready for an announcement tomorrow?

No.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Google Luciano Becchio Brighton and you'll get a similar result. Probably lots of others as well.

D

Deleted User X18H

Blimey Gus and a random player or occasionally Tano, give a press conference every Thursday . Are we going to have this every Wednesday night.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean

No, like has been said about 10 times it does it with lots of players.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

No.

Exactly the same thing happened with Phillips and Owen last year. Look what happened. Means nothing.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

PottowSeagull

Mar 20, 2012
"Known for his goal-scoring prowess, Heskey could have been just the man Chiefs are looking for to assist Bernard Parker in goal. While the player's agent was believed to be in contact with Amakhosi, it can now be confirmed that a move to Mzansi is no longer a priority for the player.

Instead he'll be following in the footsteps of compatriot David Beckham, hoping to make a name for himself in the Major Soccer League."

The dreams over...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The Google spider would have needed to index that page for it to show in the first place, right?

Like this one right?

spider026.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here