Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Premium Bonds - prize pool increased again - you ever have any luck?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No email from NS&I today sadly, only hope I have is that I'm on a list of phone calls for the big ones !

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
No email from NS&I today sadly, only hope I have is that I'm on a list of phone calls for the big ones !
I've had no email. I use the prize checker.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
At 12:01 this morning I checked and got £25 for me that’s £1125 for me this year so far , then other half checked hers and got 8 prizes totalling £550 so not bad this Month for her

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
We’ve got £69k worth. Got £50 this month and only £25 last month. Deflated.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
My mum holds half as many bonds as me+Mrs Gull yet we've only won more than her once in the past 12 months. That can't be chance, surely? (I know it is but ffs😂)

Another poor return for us today so probably going to put our money into a fixed rate bond. At least we can guarantee 6%pa instead of hoping for a big win that never comes. Hope doesn't pay the bills.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I appreciate this will be seen as a question only a millennial or whatever I am would ask........but as someone who doesn't have bonds (and just did 1 min of googling about it), am i right there isn't an APP for it, like you'd view your online banking?

You have to LOG IN ON A WEBSITE?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here