[Albion] Premier League 5-7/11/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
zzzzzzz Sky post match have obsessed with the tug on Mings shirt, with a shite stirring interviewer getting Smith on about the alleged injustices to Villa this season.

Why no relentless analysis on El Ghazi avoiding a further two clear yellow cards?

Not a mistake, by design to fit tonight’s agenda.

It’s to be encouraged. If Smith’s analysis of this game is that they were doing the right things but were unlucky, that would be a great outcome.

All that said, the shirt pull really is worth highlighting. I simply don’t understand how the VAR can watch incidents like that and not intervene - it’s foul play, clear and absolutely unarguable :shrug:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Bloody hell left Martinez in my FPL with BBS on the bench, forgot it locks down 1.5 hours before kick off

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
17 minutes and Utd haven't laid a glove on them. Yes I know it was 4-1 but given we gifted them those goals, it does put the 25 minute spell where we were relatively all over them into context.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Given the quality of diving in this game, it could get a nomination for a Golden Raspberry.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
De Gea wants to have a word with his defenders.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure what language I'm hearing on the commentary but he's saying David De Gea a lot.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
0-2 h/t. Utd poor.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
2 own goals [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure what language I'm hearing on the commentary but he's saying David De Gea a lot.

haha, he's saying it even more now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
United getting their arses handed to them on a plate here. Incredible that its only 2.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How can a team sit back vs Liverpool, then work hard vs Tottenham, then sit back again vs Citeh? No sense of urgency or teamwork from Utd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports