[Albion] Premier League 5-7/11/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
And now dives in the box, classic cheating Villa.

Blatant, he swerves yet another yellow from lily livered Andy Madley.

100% this - even if he gave him the benefit of the doubt with the pull back that was deffo a dive. I don’t think we’ve got a great ref tm either - I know it’s a difficult job but there are so few good ones in the PL

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You are right, he’s treating it like a radio commentator. His words per minute, for a TV commentator is just wayyyyy over the top. Surely someone can put a slip of paper in front of him, just telling him to relax a bit…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A bit like Villa staying up in July 2020 due to the ridiculous goal against never given, Madley’s incompetence in not giving the red has given the t@ssers a second half lift.

Smith would’ve said at HT that they’d got out of jail, go again.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I actually want Villa to grab an equaliser to ensure Smith is still in post when we play them. They are abject and I don’t want to see a new manager bounce.

Southampton are bang average as well. Get it wide then hit the first man over and over again. Very poor stuff.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Ref is a total joke. Blatant red card in first half missed twice. He’s the same **** who dissolved Trossards winner for a pish versus wolves last season with a smug arrogant smirk and then replays proved he was totally wrong.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just put my life savings at Saints keeper McCarthy getting a card... some timewasting plz.

(the equivalent of two pounds for anyone wondering)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
An evil laugh from me at the Matty Cash comedy miss.

The yoga’s certainly paying off …. now able to get his body and legs at such acute angles?

And now he dives on the edge of the box. Yeah, he dives for the Villa.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it is fair to say Villa are missing Grealish but without Ings they are hopeless. Another ordinary match for England's Tyrone Mings too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
zzzzzzz Sky post match have obsessed with the tug on Mings shirt, with a shite stirring interviewer getting Smith on about the alleged injustices to Villa this season.

Why no relentless analysis on El Ghazi avoiding a further two clear yellow cards?

Not a mistake, by design to fit tonight’s agenda.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought the rule was:
Radio commentators - for obvious reasons, they do talk us through the game, painting a picture.
TV - pictures tell a thousand words, so just supplement that. No need to fill every conceivable second with noise.

Imagine if Stat Brother was a commentator?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports