Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/11/21

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
ManU 4 points from the last 18? How is that man still in a job?! [emoji1787]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just watching a recording of today’s Manchester derby, the post match analysis from Sky.

Roy Keane doesn’t hold back on:
Maguire
Fred
Bailly
Shaw
Wan-Bissaka

Tearing into them, he can’t believe they’re Man U players. Feels sorry for any manager on the team coach pre match, looking back and seeing them sitting there :lolol:. Brutal.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just watching a recording of today’s Manchester derby, the post match analysis from Sky.

Roy Keane doesn’t hold back on:
Maguire
Fred
Bailly
Shaw
Wan-Bissaka

Tearing into them, he can’t believe they’re Man U players. Feels sorry for any manager on the team coach pre match, looking back and seeing them sitting there :lolol:. Brutal.

I have wondered for a very long time if Fred has a clause in his contract that he must start if fit. I hope so. :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Aubameyang :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The rule preventing the Arse's offside goal is well silly.

Fatty Rose with quality defending again.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Arsenal’s goal shows the increasing value of BW as an attacking threat. Although Shane has been excellent we miss that sort of drive going forward from the back - Webby provides it too when fully fit but obvs not recently.

Gazwag beat me to it I see!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Can Spurs do it again? 72 mins, no shot on target :lolol:

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-11-07T15-58-15.799Z.png

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
So, we finish the 11th round of games in 7th place, still with just two defeats. Undefeated away. However disappointed we are with yesterdays result, its been quite a remarkable start to the season, and we are now approaching a third of the way through.

The lowest we have been is 8th, and then only for a few days I believe. Can anyone honestly say that they thought at the start of the season that we would be anywhere near where we are. I haven't heard of a single pundit saying we are now in a false position, most are singing our praises, and we have even had the Anfield Kop applauding one of our goals.

We have had extended moments when we played arguably the best two teams in Europe off the park and have had a couple of chances to go top of the league.

It all seems a bit of a dream doesn't it

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
So, we finish the 11th round of games in 7th place, still with just two defeats. Undefeated away. However disappointed we are with yesterdays result, its been quite a remarkable start to the season, and we are now approaching a third of the way through.

The lowest we have been is 8th, and then only for a few days I believe. Can anyone honestly say that they thought at the start of the season that we would be anywhere near where we are. I haven't heard of a single pundit saying we are now in a false position, most are singing our praises, and we have even had the Anfield Kop applauding one of our goals.

We have had extended moments when we played arguably the best two teams in Europe off the park and have had a couple of chances to go top of the league.

It all seems a bit of a dream doesn't it

Apart from the Norwich and Newcastle nightmares.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jack Wilshire reminds me of that muslamic ray guns fellow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ManU 4 points from the last 18? How is that man still in a job?! [emoji1787]

21% of all United's Premier League defeats, at Old Trafford, have come under OGS' tenure. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here