Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/11/21

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
21% of all United's Premier League defeats, at Old Trafford, have come under OGS' tenure. :lolol:

Is that true??
I read Mourinho lost 4 games at home but OGS has lost 13. It really wasn’t that long ago that a home win at OT was possibly the biggest banker in world football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was the Leicester “offside” winning goal a carbon copy of their two disallowed goals against us? Appears that way from the BBC site

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that true??
I read Mourinho lost 4 games at home but OGS has lost 13. It really wasn’t that long ago that a home win at OT was possibly the biggest banker in world football.

Take it up with Duncan Alexander if it isn't:-

[tweet]1456992844200153089[/tweet]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Interesting VAR for a possible red. Cresswell's foot bounced off the ball into a knee high challenge. Correct not to be given but I am reminded of Stephens getting sent off for slipping.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I used "nightmares" in the context of the post I replied to that referred to "dreams". Having said that, some of the action in both matches and (the entire second half yesterday) was the stuff of nightmares. We were lucky not to lose both matches.

I can see that.

#TeamSeagull58

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is that true??

untedhome.jpg

They also lost 0 out of 19 away games last season but that doesnt suit the current narrative of the hive mind.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a good goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I hate the way Van Dick screams at a player he has just tackled. Yes great tackle chap, in your own area, but you still cleared out out the player in doing so, no need to scream at him for going down. Your tackle down that, he little option.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wet sham are a pretty decent side..

BTW what is all this attacking stuff these two teams are playing? Surely they should be playing keep all along the defence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here