Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Newcastle playing well today.

Burnley, Newcastle, Palace, Leeds all have the ability to eek out the odd win even if most matches they look poor.

Unlike our powder puff side ....

Crucially they are all capable of grinding out results and some of them can win despite not playing well. I'm not sure we can do either.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Oh well, if anything I hope it gives our lads the kick up the bloody arse they need to not shit the bed when provided with golden chances. Maybe. Probably not. We'll see.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I didn’t see the first half but the second half has been absolutely awful. It seems to be stopped every 30 seconds. It’s suited Newcastle though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Not a good result for us really. Newcastle have looked good though, deserved to win.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Arse

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good direct forward play with an accurate finish. We can only dream.

That's why strikers get the big wages.

Fully deserved from Newcastle, they've made Everton look very poor.
:down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Much as I am a massive fan of the way we play, doubling our lead when we are in front late in the game just doesn’t ever happen. We tend to concede the equaliser in these circumstances :down:

Shame we didn’t push the boat out when Wilson was at Coventry and we let Bournemouth nip in

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
6 wins this season for Newcastle... Second season in a row they've consistently played worse than us but have this knack of actually winning the odd match that utterly eludes us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So we can't rely on Everton to keep us up. Wankers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here