Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Almost a "normal" feel to this scheduling with three Saturday 3pms including an absolute BLOCKBUSTER on the Beeb.

Saturday 30th January 2021
Everton v Newcastle United (12:30) - BT Sport / BT Sport Ultimate
Crystal Palace v Wolves (15:00) - Sky Sports Premier League
Man City v Sheffield United (15:00) - Sky Sports Main Event
West Brom v Fulham (15:00) - BBC One / BBC iPlayer
Arsenal v Man Utd (17:30) - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Southampton v Aston Villa (20:00) - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Sunday 31st January 2021
Chelsea v Burnley (12:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
Leicester City v Leeds United (14:00) - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
West Ham United v Liverpool (16:30) - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Brighton & Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur (19:15) - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 09.16.45.png

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only saving grace from this round of matches is that West Brom and Fulham can't both gain three points on us.

And hopefully Newcastle's row of L's will continue.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
...and we will know on Sunday whether scraping a draw against Spurs would be worth its weight in gold.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The only saving grace from this round of matches is that West Brom and Fulham can't both gain three points on us.

And hopefully Newcastle's row of L's will continue.
The annual Newcastle Collapse is the only hope we have, Fulham are slowly getting better and will probably overhaul us before the end of the season.

The only problem is that Newcastle are almost impossible to predict accurately, out of nowhere they could easily win 3 of 4 games in a little spurt while we just plod along with a point every 10 days or so.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it's high time the table was ordered by number of Draws first, then points.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Striking the way Wolves have been on a downward spiral, I anticipated Sheff Utd to struggle this season but didn't see that coming

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The annual Newcastle Collapse is the only hope we have, Fulham are slowly getting better and will probably overhaul us before the end of the season.

The only problem is that Newcastle are almost impossible to predict accurately, out of nowhere they could easily win 3 of 4 games in a little spurt while we just plod along with a point every 10 days or so.

Very slowly - Fulham haven't won in 10 games...............

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very slowly - Fulham haven't won in 10 games...............
I'm going by performances, they have looked good quite often and been unlucky to concede some late goals.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Add a little red box with a L in it to the Spurs column please god , I can't endure another Potter out in fence thread .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Except .... that Fulham defence was awful the other evening, if we’d had our shooting boots on, they’d have been brushed aside. They won’t fair so lucky in coming games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hijacking this thread but I’m not starting a new one and this is as good as any place to mention it. Tin Pot are 3-0 up against Plucky in the Championship which surprises me :shrug:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle not looking bad here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here