Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
It really annoys me how players feign injury. Mina just got his face brushed ( as seen on replays) and he went down and rolled around like Tyson had punched him. Trainer comes on and treats him like a baby..

Commentary team says he’s just showing the ref he’s being bullied!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It really annoys me how players feign injury. Mina just got his face brushed ( as seen on replays) and he went down and rolled around like Tyson had punched him. Trainer comes on and treats him like a baby..

Commentary team says he’s just showing the ref he’s being bullied!!!

I'm more concerned about this new Scottish/Mexican player they keep raving about for Everton, the " Hamish " Rodriguez bloke , Who he ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Newcastle playing well... ah sorry no they’re not as they haven’t scored - they’re playing badly then. Forgot the NSC logic :facepalm:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully Everton can step it up 2nd half.
Disappointing how good Newcastle looked that half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle playing well... ah sorry no they’re not as they haven’t scored - they’re playing badly then. Forgot the NSC logic :facepalm:

Long may it continue (the not scoring) :smile:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm beginning to get slightly worried by the fact that Newcastle are beginning to look the more likely to win their game with Everton.
With 23 mins left Allan Saint-Maximam comes off the bench for Newcastle.

67 mins 0-0
Come on Everton!

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Just wondering who we have who might have scored a goal like that Wilson effort? Was thinking the same thing about the Blackpool goal last week.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
FFS Everton

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bollocks, there goes our insurance policy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bad news, we can’t rely on others being shit though. Onwards and upwards. Still very much in our own hands.

Worried about posting a Potter In/Out poll if this is the final score and we lose tomorrow though :down:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Newcastle have played well. A goal was always looking likely

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just wondering who we have who might have scored a goal like that Wilson effort? Was thinking the same thing about the Blackpool goal last week.

It has been a fantastic forwards performance by Callum Wilson. Only Murray would get that header but unfortunately would no longer be able to do the other stuff Wilson has done today.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It has been a fantastic forwards performance by Callum Wilson. Only Murray would get that header but unfortunately would no longer be able to do the other stuff Wilson has done today.

Until we pay next level for quality we will stand still with championship strikers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here