[Albion] Premier League 30/10 - 1/11/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Should have been a double sending off for Villa. Forearm smash not even a yellow?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Could have been a double red card. Arm in the face looked bad. Did the commentator just say “ he’s bringing on Mings to steady the ship”? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could have been a double red card. Arm in the face looked bad. Did the commentator just say “ he’s bringing on Mings to steady the ship”? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Also, how come Mings takes the captain's armband from McGinn? Is that the rules?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
VAR official has bottled what was a double red card passage of play. How Hause doesn't get a red for the forearm smash on the West Ham player I will never know.

Konsa red carded - harsh but fair. England's Tyrone Mings on.

Two red card offences although Konsa's was a soft foul, it was a foul. Kortney Hause should have gone for a really bad foul. He seemed to look at Fonsal before the forearm smash.

Maybe he will get a retrospective ban as the ref was too weak to give two deserved reds.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A double red card would have been nice what with our game coming up. Ref defo got it the wrong way round if one had to go.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Villa fans chanting " You're not fit to referee" when Mike Dean would have had them playing with 9 men for the last 15 minutes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Since England's Tyrone Mings has come on it's gone from 2-1 to 4-1.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Gareth will be pleased with how Mings has shored things up since he came on.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dull football day, but Real Sociedad vs Athletic Bilbao starting in five minutes will be ****ing great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports