Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/10 - 1/11/21

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Has Dean Smith finally realised what we all know, Mings is a liability? Dropped to the bench.

Expect Southgate will still pick him.

Smith is taking this game very seriously and realises he cannot afford to concede cheap possession and cheap goals. Who is going to be responsible for starting (West Ham) attacks by slicing the ball into touch?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Watched the last 20 minutes. Norwich unbelievably cr*p!! Zero passion, zero quality….with the exception possibly of Aarons. Continually playing long balls to hopeless forwards who cannot control the ball is NOT the answer!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mrs GB is excelling herself today. Having forgotten the time change she has now just asked me "which team is in the Villa colours?".

And the thing is I knew what she meant and why she'd asked :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watched the last 20 minutes. Norwich unbelievably cr*p!! Zero passion, zero quality….with the exception possibly of Aarons. Continually playing long balls to hopeless forwards who cannot control the ball is NOT the answer!

And yet we STILL couldn't turn over that hopeless fetid pile of cack. So frustrating.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great to see England's Tyrone Mings dropped after some pretty ordinary performances for club and country.

As for Norwich, I don't think there's one single player would get into our 1st XI. They are a poor outfit but sacking the unlucky Farkar not the answer as there's not a manager out there that could keep that squad up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Great to see England's Tyrone Mings dropped after some pretty ordinary performances for club and country.

As for Norwich, I don't think there's one single player would get into our 1st XI. They are a poor outfit but sacking the unlucky Farkar not the answer as there's not a manager out there that could keep that squad up.

Could he bring them back up though? He's done it before and they might be happy with that sort of thing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Farke has bought into the "yo-yo" strategy, he's a big part of it. He won't be sacked when they go down - top 6 in the Championship is the only target the board at Narch gives him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs about to sack their manager after just 17 games

Damiel Levy the problem. The European Super League fiasco, the Harry Kane fiasco, the manager recruitment fiasco and now this. If they want Conte then he will demand a fortune, Spurs are in a very weak negotiating position.

I wouldn't put it past the ******** to try and pinch Potter tonight.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

No idea why they took Billy Gilmour on loan from Chelsea, he's hardly had a kick. Can see Chelsea wanting him back in January.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Damiel Levy the problem. The European Super League fiasco, the Harry Kane fiasco, the manager recruitment fiasco and now this. If they want Conte then he will demand a fortune, Spurs are in a very weak negotiating position.

I wouldn't put it past the ******** to try and pinch Potter tonight.

I’m pretty sure they’d like to try. A cursory search of Twitter in the last five minutes shows lots of Tottenham (and Villa :lolol:) supporters would be up for the appointment. I can’t see it right now, no matter how much cash they threw at him. The atmosphere is toxic and joining a club that has stuck with their last manager for all of 17 managers doesn’t suggest shrewd long-term planning. Potter will go to a bigger club one day, possibly even quite soon, but I’d be amazed if it was Spurs.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oops! Konsa.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
VAR official has bottled what was a double red card passage of play. How Hause doesn't get a red for the forearm smash on the West Ham player I will never know.

Konsa red carded - harsh but fair. England's Tyrone Mings on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here