Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great goal by Jesus

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Same here, his comments are vacuous, plus he displays a total Spurs bias mid-commentaries.

I much prefer the very clear insight of actual winners such as Dixon and Keown, who are never afraid to tell it as it is.

What gets me the most is that he talks as if he has won all these trophies and as you say has a massive blind bias (I dont mind a simple bias) for his old clubs Newcastle and Tottenham and certain England players.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Burnley 55/1 to win, in a home match, still in the first half. The disparities in modern football.

Premier League is great fun eh. Especially now we have games kicking off at 7.30 and 8.15 to further fvck over fans who actually attend games getting to/from games respectively!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What gets me the most is that he talks as if he has won all these trophies and as you say has a massive blind bias (I dont mind a simple bias) for his old clubs Newcastle and Tottenham and certain England players.

Same here 100%.

The highlight of his career was; he was good for a while at Newcastle. Awful for England and Spuds, he touched upon this himself recently, a wasted career of his own doing. A few shit years in a win-little Spuds team and the Nottingham bloke morphs into a Spuds fan.

When Neville, Henry, Keane, Souness, Dixon and Keane talk, they do so from a perspective of serial trophy winners.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Premier League is great fun eh. Especially now we have games kicking off at 7.30 and 8.15 to further fvck over fans who actually attend games getting to/from games respectively!

I'm not sure you can moan too much about both kick-off times.

If you are saying 7:30 is too early, and 8:15 is too late, it doesn't leave much in between does it?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Should be two yellows for Luka Milivojević there - one for the foul, and a second for the immediate dissent.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Pictures crap now and it's over a minute behind the in play odds , dread to think how it will be tomorrow with 6 games on or on Boxing Day with loads on

on Virgin? Its fine for me watching on my PC at the moment but its restricted from being HD because of that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Then there’s alway that old chestnut “In the PL, anyone can beat anyone, and do”.

Well they don’t. Chelsea, Leicester and ManC don’t seem flustered by us, for example.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Then there’s alway that old chestnut “In the PL, anyone can beat anyone, and do”.

Well they don’t. Chelsea, Leicester and ManC don’t seem flustered by us, for example.

Tottenham and Liverpool did though. Norwich beat City. I think with Burnley though it is a bit different they go about it one way hoping to get the first goal and frustrate with counter attacking and fouling. If they go behind against a team like City they have nothing left to offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here