Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 29/4 - 2/5/23

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lampard’s gone from the second worst manager in Everton history, to a 0.0% win rate at The Chavs.

Boehly …. the comedy gift that keeps giving.

IMG_3956.png

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What do we think Potter’s doing tonight? Taking the kids to Cubs? Spot of Pilates? Laughing his arse off in a huge pile of cash?

Is Winstano our last man standing at this freak show?
Don't forget Poundland Estupinian/Sideshow Bob...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They're not just going to get a new manager in and this will all be fixed. They're in for a good few seasons in mid table. They shouldn't be this bad. It's not just the managers, or the players, or even Boehly. It's the entire thing. It's obviously rotten to the core.
And I'm loving it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Since the start of 2023, Chelsea have scored 11 league goals in 18 games.

We scored over half that in the last 90 minutes.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
What do we think Potter’s doing tonight? Taking the kids to Cubs? Spot of Pilates? Laughing his arse off in a huge pile of cash?

Is Winstano our last man standing at this freak show?
Won’t be for long. His position must be untenable now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They're not just going to get a new manager in and this will all be fixed. They're in for a good few seasons in mid table. They shouldn't be this bad. It's not just the managers, or the players, or even Boehly. It's the entire thing. It's obviously rotten to the core.
And I'm loving it.

Whilst legally bound to dozens of huge contracts, including to backroom staff …. Boehly (we were emphatically told here a few months ago) had recruited the best of the best from across Europe as their football brains trust including money-lust Winstanley.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I like to think he's trying to work out whether Lampard is making him look good.
Which is a bit like me being made to look good at my job by comparison with a lobotomised crow.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Since the start of 2023, Chelsea have scored 11 league goals in 18 games.

We scored over half that in the last 90 minutes.
By my very quick calculation we scored over 3 times as many in 3 less games since the start of 2023 (34 goals in 15 games). Plus 13 goals in 5 FA cup games.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Listening on Talkshite while doing housework.
They're still trying to make out it's not Frank's fault that the players aren't trying. Odd eh? They were trying for Potter (yeah not running through walls trying obvs) and while results still miserable they were showing signs of life.
Could it possibly be that he's made them worse? He certainly started throwing then under the bus pretty quickly after his appointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here