Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

SATURDAY 29TH APRIL​

• Crystal Palace v West Ham United (12:30) - BT Sport
  • Brentford v Nottingham Forest
  • Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers

SUNDAY 30TH APRIL​

• AFC Bournemouth v Leeds United (14:00)
  • Fulham v Manchester City (14:00) - Sky Sports
  • Manchester United v Aston Villa (14:00)
  • Newcastle United v Southampton (14:00)
  • Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 1ST MAY​

• Leicester City v Everton (20:00) - Sky Sports

TUESDAY 2ND MAY​

• Arsenal v Chelsea (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 08.40.03.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely a Liverpool - Spurs draw would be better for us, if we're being ambitious?
No - number one target now is finishing ahead of Spurs. Anything else a bonus - not that we shouldn't be aiming to get that bonus, but finishing ahead of Spurs, the weakest (and the luckiest) of the teams currently in the Europa League and Conference places has to be the number one priority.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No - number one target now is finishing ahead of Spurs. Anything else a bonus - not that we shouldn't be aiming to get that bonus, but finishing ahead of Spurs, the weakest (and the luckiest) of the teams currently in the Europa League and Conference places has to be the number one priority.
This. Spurs are the target. Let the top 4 disappear over the horizon and even allow Liverpool, with their full squad, 5th place. It's 2 from Spurs, Villa & Brighton and I want the Europa Cup not the Conference.
Some massive games this weekend and all the way through the week. Squeeky bum time looms for many.
ps. Are we the BIG 3pm KO for TV schedules around the world.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
  • Palace v West Ham - come on you Irons.
  • Brentford v Forest - you'd better fukken win this Forest.
  • Bournemouth v Leeds - come on you plucky fukkers.
  • Fulham v Citeh - Dunno, draw?
  • United v Villa - I hope Villa lose.
  • Newcastle v Southampton - as if.
  • Liverpool v Spurts - Dunno, draw? Ideally plenty of cards and niggly injuries.
  • Leicester v Everton - Pah. I hope Mopes gets enough time to show his wind up skills again.
  • Arsenal v Chelsea - up The Arse?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This. Spurs are the target. Let the top 4 disappear over the horizon and even allow Liverpool, with their full squad, 5th place. It's 2 from Spurs, Villa & Brighton and I want the Europa Cup not the Conference.
Some massive games this weekend and all the way through the week. Squeeky bum time looms for many.

Agree. Liverpool also have Villa at home later this month and I hope they win that as well.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Answering my own question. BBC 5Live are covering the Brentford Forest game.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
With only three matches, there’s scope for some decent highlights and analysis on MOTD tonight. just hope there’s a result to make it worth watching. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the midweek edition. That bugger was deleted the second I got home from work.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Big game today. 3 points needed.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Feels like too much of a coincidence that Palace's digital tickets have failed after what happened to ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here