[Albion] Premier League 28-29/12

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is it wrong that I almost can’t wait for the AFTV reaction to the latest Arsenal disaster? :lolol:

Arteta out, you get me blud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. The schadenfreude from voyeuristically watching AFTV this time will be first class. A few minutes away from toppling the hated ‘Chavs’ and Abramovich’s club, torn from their grasp.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wolves fans must wake up pinching themselves.

Easter 17 - a shower of a squad, we could’ve beaten them by anything to nil at Molyneux.

Dec 19 - giving Citeh and Pool difficult matches. Patricio, Traore, Moutinho, Jota, Saiss, Neves would walk into most 11’s.

Take a bow the Chinese owners and the exclusive arrangement with super-agent Jorge Mendes.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Easter 17 - a shower of a squad, we could’ve beaten them by anything to nil at Molyneux.

Dec 19 - giving Citeh and Pool difficult matches. Patricio, Traore, Moutinho, Jota, Saiss, Neves would walk into most 11’s.

Take a bow the Chinese owners and the exclusive arrangement with super-agent Jorge Mendes.

They were a shade unlucky today but as my Liverpool supporting mate said, they were giving it 100% today and Liverpool were still comfortably holding them at bay, Liverpool were in first gear the whole game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That Sheffield United unbeaten away record appears to have gone 2-0 down at City on 85 mins

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
They were a shade unlucky today but as my Liverpool supporting mate said, they were giving it 100% today and Liverpool were still comfortably holding them at bay, Liverpool were in first gear the whole game.

Having seen every game this season we were not in first gear, although we were a little tired.
That have a decent squad and manager who know how to make it difficult for the Reds, and they did. I for one was suffering for the last 15 mins.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This is true, however, according the the TV pundits the other day their success is down to the brilliance of their manager.

Incidentally, after the Liverpool game today, I looked at our stats for Anfield and compared them to Wolves and we outshaded them in all departments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports