Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-29/12

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
That VAR decision is the tightest offside I've ever seen. There is absolutely no margin for error, no "umpires call" as there is in cricket. Certainly Pukki's feet weren't offside.

How are they even certain they've got the exact frame when the ball was kicked?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Kane, the ref didn't give a blatant handball, he got on the ref's case, ref awards the free kick and Spurs equalise.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How are they even certain they've got the exact frame when the ball was kicked?

Yep, lovely dotted / coloured lines but foot of the ball player still a massive blur.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Great win today -needed those points. I just can’t see who is going down this year. I hope Norwich and Villa continue to struggle, and the Watford revival is a short term blip. But I don’t see three teams below us that are nailed in to go down. It remains wide open and will do for a long time!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kane levels it up at 2-2, poor old Norwich. I have to say - Todd Cantwell has a lovely head of hair.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cantwell to make it happen for Naaarrich

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never a penalty for Kane then.

Only caught a real time clip, made more of it than necessary again. He really is a cheat isn’t he? Even if it was a penalty he was nowhere near as badly hurt as he made out. Wanker

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kane is morphing into a diver these days

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Only caught a real time clip, made more of it than necessary again. He really is a cheat isn’t he? Even if it was a penalty he was nowhere near as badly hurt as he made out. Wanker

I actually think VAR has entered a new phase with the players

they now know with the slightest contact they can exaggerate the foul and with VAR showing contact the ref has no choice but give the pen

whereas before exaggerated fouls were turned away because the ref thought they were diving

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
DIRTY Burnley. A couple of very possible reds on James tonight, supremely ignored by the Shyster and VAR not at all interested. And these were proper blood and thunder Dyche-style challenges.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Burnley making United look like world beaters,

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
DIRTY Burnley. A couple of very possible reds on James tonight, supremely ignored by the Shyster and VAR not at all interested. And these were proper blood and thunder Dyche-style challenges.

Probably a no **** Sherlock comment but they looked like they are coached to always leave something on a player in a challenge.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just watched MOTD, how many times can Roy use the excuse of injured players, getting boring now.
BTW well done the Albion :)

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Just watched MOTD, how many times can Roy use the excuse of injured players, getting boring now.
BTW well done the Albion :)

yes,just watched ihe repeat too

thought the comments about Mooy's goal were a little 'matter of fact'

if that had been Citeh they'ed be drooling all over it

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it wrong that I almost can’t wait for the AFTV reaction to the latest Arsenal disaster? :lolol:

Arteta out, you get me blud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here