Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-29/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a massive game tomorrow, should anyone be in any doubt.

It's not inconceivable that a defeat to PLB could see us drop into the bottom three. Watford v Villa could go any way, and if inconsistent West Ham have one of their good days, they could beat a bruised Leicester.

We owe Smug Eddie, don't we?

Saturday 28/12
Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth (12:30)
Newcastle United v Everton
Southampton v Crystal Palace
Watford v Aston Villa
Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30)
West Ham United v Leicester City (17:30)
Burnley v Manchester United (19:45)

Sunday 29/12
Arsenal v Chelsea (14:00)
Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers (16:30)
Manchester City v Sheffield United (18:00)

Screenshot 2019-12-27 at 21.43.09.png

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We need a win. Enough of the ‘played well but no return’ stuff tomorrow, let’s just bank all three points please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We haven't been in the bottom three since we arrived (barring the first few games in a season when it doesn't really count), and every time it looks as though we could drop into the bottom three we pull out a result. I reckon we'll crack the smug Eddie hoodoo now we have a new outlook.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Watford v Villa game is the biggest game of the weekend

If Villa win that’s the end of Watford, A Watford win opens up 2 relegation spots

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
We need 6 points off Bournemouth in these near back to back games, firstly because we need the points and firstly to due to last few years embarresment especially last year

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thought I'd bump this one so people don't confuse the boxing day thread with this weekend's one.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Depressing that even if we win today we can still finish up in the same position, 15th. that we started in. Too many points slipping away - getting to the stage where a couple of wins won't necessarily propel us far up the table.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Zaha's goal ruled offside by VAR. It's not so bad.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Depressing that even if we win today we can still finish up in the same position, 15th. that we started in. Too many points slipping away - getting to the stage where a couple of wins won't necessarily propel us far up the table.

But we could conceivably be just a point behind Arsenal & Burnley - I'd have taken that at the beginning of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here