[Albion] Premier League 25-27/11/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fernandes and McTominay should both have been booked, how comes I’ve seen our players get booked this season for simply touching the ball when our opponents are awarded a free kick yet Man United players are allowed to referee the game by deciding where kicks should be taken from, Fernandes kicked the ball away but that’s fine because the free kick was 2 yards further back.

You aren’t the referee you disgusting feral beast.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
1000001552.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Come on Everton - quick comeback please, to keep us in 7th. place! I didn't mind so much when it was 1-0 - I'd have had five points for that on Super Six by way of compensation, but now the bu88ers have scored a second, f*** 'em, come on Everton!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If the Everton fans and players are going to continue to be hung up and distracted by the 10 point deduction then maybe they are in more at risk of relegation that we thought.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Come on, do folk really believe the PL is corrupt?! The refereeing standard is poor (but I'm not convinced it's much better abroad either as everyone seems to think), but come on, it's not corrupt
All the while Man City and Chelsea get away scot free the allegations will persist, and rightly so. UEFA have already found both clubs of breaking their rules.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If my surname was Dobbin and I made it as a footballer, I’d change my name 😂

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Come on, do folk really believe the PL is corrupt?! The refereeing standard is poor (but I'm not convinced it's much better abroad either as everyone seems to think), but come on, it's not corrupt

I agree.

At the very worst it’s homers affected by a baying crowd and unconscious reticence in making a gaff when it affects a club with a big media/pundits love-in.

Both of which explain the repeated incompetence in our robbery at WHL last season, unprecedented possibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports