[Albion] Premier League 21-23/4/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Marvellous scenes with the Saints fans taking the piss in the away end.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All very amusing. Short term anyway. Boringly, another City title on the way. If all those charges hanging over them ever come to something, there’ll be so many clubs who’ll have unfairly been denied.
Opens things up again down at the bottom of the table….last wkd I’d written off Saints

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Well played agent Oleksandr Zinchenko! How asleep was he on the back post for that third goal?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After their antics over Caicedo in January, Arsenal can go f**k themselves as far as I’m concerned
I'm not entirely sure that's the correct read on January.

If Arsenal were a real top 6 side, they'd have bid early, bid repeatedly, got their man and beaten West Ham and Southampton.
Leaving us properly screwed and more likely to still be in the company of Brentford and Fulham.

They've lost tonight thanks to their antics and we might win on Sunday for the exact same reason.

Gawd bless you gooners.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Nope - I dislike both, but the Arse pissed me off more on a personal level, this season.
Hope they blow it.
The thing is, no matter how weird and nutty the Man City fans on the Internet manage to be (and they can be as weird and nutty as the next top 6 supporter), the City fans I actually know are still all perfectly reasonable people from Stockport.
I'm sure if I were 10 years younger I'd find them as insufferable as I did Man U fans when I was growing up.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
All very amusing. Short term anyway. Boringly, another City title on the way. If all those charges hanging over them ever come to something, there’ll be so many clubs who’ll have unfairly been denied.
Yeah my feelings exactly really - funny but so bored of fecking City winning the league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports