Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/4/23

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After all the Gooner tweets about us denying Caicedo a trophy by not selling him...
Wouldn't it be funny if he got one and Trossard didn't.
The entitlement is staggering. They wanted a player that we didn’t want to sell, having already let one go to them, just get over it and pick on your own choking players to apportion blame to for the recent dreadful performances. Other clubs in the PL are not there to be cherry picked at will. They seem to be struggling with that thought.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
32D13D83-9941-40C9-9AF8-ADFA2CCA2396.jpeg

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
The entitlement is staggering. They wanted a player that we didn’t want to sell, having already let one go to them, just get over it and pick on your own choking players to apportion blame to for the recent dreadful performances. Other clubs in the PL are not there to be cherry picked at will. They seem to be struggling with that thought.
Hang on, they’re really laying the blame for them throwing the title away on us not selling them Caicedo?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I was reading the Arsenal forum’s Caicedo thread after the January transfer saga and they absolutely lost their **** when they didn’t get him. One guy “farzaad” or something is absolute comedy gold. I read the thread in one long marathon session and it was a sizzling rollercoaster, packed with hot gypsies. (This is a Blackadder reference, calm down).

Every single post is a huge angry wall of poorly punctuated fury, things like: “bloom is just greedy doesn’t want us to win title because he has bets against us is why he turns out down offers” and “he is worth £20m teams like brighton (#teamslikebrighton) should be greatfull they only paid £4m for him they are so greedy”.

Over on the Man City board, the consensus in the Mac Allister thread is that we are very hard to deal and negotiate with and we want a fortune for all our players. I am guessing this is related to turning down their offer of £35m for Cucurella, then getting £63m from Chelsea a few weeks later…

Brilliant entertainment!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Here we go then - come on *spit* Leeds - draw will do. Gonna watch Brentford Villa and be cheering on Brentford (or draw ok)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was reading the Arsenal forum’s Caicedo thread after the January transfer saga and they absolutely lost their **** when they didn’t get him. One guy “farzaad” or something is absolute comedy gold. I read the thread in one long marathon session and it was a sizzling rollercoaster, packed with hot gypsies. (This is a Blackadder reference, calm down).

Every single post is a huge angry wall of poorly punctuated fury, things like: “bloom is just greedy doesn’t want us to win title because he has bets against us is why he turns out down offers” and “he is worth £20m teams like brighton (#teamslikebrighton) should be greatfull they only paid £4m for him they are so greedy”.

Over on the Man City board, the consensus in the Mac Allister thread is that we are very hard to deal and negotiate with and we want a fortune for all our players. I am guessing this is related to turning down their offer of £35m for Cucurella, then getting £63m from Chelsea a few weeks later…

Brilliant entertainment!
This summer will be even funnier……..…..any of our coveted superstars going will be for eyewatering amounts, the wailing from the entitled ones will be hilarious

theboybilly

Strange tactics. Looking really threatening against Arsenal, scored a couple. Now make a sub and try and defend for 45mins. Might work, but bloody hard when you're going to have no ball for a whole half. Not sure why anyone bar Spurs fans want Abu Dhabi City to win it again tbh. I won't be laughing if Arsenal choke, I think it would be great for the competition if Arsenal beat Man City to it
If you've ever witnessed the entitled behaviour of Arsenal fans or seen their loathsome corporate, lanyard-wearing 'fans' giving it the Big'un in the West Stand 1901 seats you would go for any other club to succeed. Horrible fanbase

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
If you've ever witnessed the entitled behaviour of Arsenal fans or seen their loathsome corporate, lanyard-wearing 'fans' giving it the Big'un in the West Stand 1901 seats you would go for any other club to succeed. Horrible fanbase
Sadly all clubs have a proportion of bellends and successful clubs get a double portion because they get your plastic glory hunters too. Maybe we will be declared a "big" club once we start getting our own squads of these twunts?

I am all for wanting Arsenal to fail after the Caice-no episode, in much the same way I still want Leeds to fail after the free Ben White fun times.

Mind you I know 2 Man City fans personally; one is lovely, the other a prick so I can never really decide if I want them to do well or not!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Here we go then - come on *spit* Leeds - draw will do. Gonna watch Brentford Villa and be cheering on Brentford (or draw ok)
No need for the Leeds part - if Fulham catch us it will be to grab 8th spot from us anyway and I will be too busy crying into my chips to care about £x in prize money lost way before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here