Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/4/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep take that. Villa drop points - they need to win games to hurt us really. Keeps Brentford out of it too. Expected Liverpool to smash forest so not too disappointed by that. And the scum don’t beat woeful Everton at home with 10 men for 15 mins. All good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BBC feed suggests Martinez went off injured for Villa
He did - took a whack in a one on one to stomach so prob nothing major.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Villa have always been jammy sods. Thoroughly undeserved point by all accounts.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Looks like Saints + 2 from Forest/Everton/Leeds/Leicester. Not many points likely from those teams final 6/7 fixtures. 34/35 points may well be enough to stay up.
Muff look like they may have done enough already, but can probably seal it with a win at Saints on Thursday. They also get to play Leeds and Everton, so have it in their own hands.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A win for B'muff today will more or less make them safe, and push West Ham back to the fringes of trouble. I hope Newcastle thrash Spurs today - I think tp four is realistically beyond us now, but I'd really lik us to finish above Spurs after PGMOL have tried to make sure we don't join the European comoetition party. If we could take the last Europa League space and keep them out of Europe altogether I would love it (even if it meant scummy Villa getting the Conference place!)- it would be justice.
Come on B'muff, come on the Saudis - oh, and come on some team playing at Wembley later today!

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
The three teams that we almost always seem to be able to get points from in the PL are West Ham, Wolves and Leeds. So the longer they all stick around the better.

If only Fulham were a bit shitter this year, so they could go down and stop getting jammy wins against us.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I know this isnt PL, but I'm watching West Brom vs Sunderland in anticipation of our big match later. Both teams half decent, West Brom having the better of it.

But its nice to see that Molumby has managed to establish himself in CM for a top end Championship team. Suspect he might end up a PL player but unfortunately he just didnt quite reach that level quickly enough to stay with us (similar to Gyökeres I suppose). Best of luck to the lad - hes also bulked up a lot since he was with us, looks completely different now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here