Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-5/1/23

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea are like watching us under Potter, great until the end product. It's almost like they're coached to risk free attempts at goal. Only shoot when you're sure to score.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yep.

What a piece of business by the Albion.

We got insane money for him and replaced him for someone better at a fraction of the price.
Great business yea but I’m not sure that he’s better ‘for us’, Cucurella was better for us than Estupinan has been so far, but it depends what you mean by ‘better’ for me Cucu looks like he lacks the mentality to play for a top team, he gets flustered and pressurised too easily.

I did say a few times last season I was sceptical of Cucu’s defending and overall defensive positioning.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As an aside point, City’s bench is a joke. Imagine having Mahrez, Grealish, Alvarez etc on the bench… they have almost a full squad of players on the bench who walk into any other premier league team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Saints are relegated
Southampton are spectacularly shit - can’t help but feel Ralph Hassenhuttel would’ve got something out of tonight’s game. Feel sorry for Jones but he appears to be completely out of his depth.

With those players most certainly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here