Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-5/1/23

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
As an aside point, City’s bench is a joke. Imagine having Mahrez, Grealish, Alvarez etc on the bench… they have almost a full squad of players on the bench who walk into any other premier league team.

Money too often speaks louder than professional pride. Look at CR7.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We always went on these 10 game long run of shite results with Potter. Expected for a team like us, less so for Chelsea.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Graham Potter post-match:

“You always have to take responsibility but you hope people look at the whole context and see where we are and what we have had to deal with but at the same time emotions are high and you have to try and ride out any storm and try to stay level."

But...but...but... :rolleyes:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Graham Potter post-match:

“You always have to take responsibility but you hope people look at the whole context and see where we are and what we have had to deal with but at the same time emotions are high and you have to try and ride out any storm and try to stay level."

But...but...but... :rolleyes:
That’s solves my insomnia tonight.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its amazing how all the big money transfers from Brighton have not gone well for the bigger clubs except for Ben White, and I am not sure he is a major part of Arsenal's resurgence.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Its amazing how all the big money transfers from Brighton have not gone well for the bigger clubs except for Ben White, and I am not sure he is a major part of Arsenal's resurgence.
As Bold Seagull has said Dan Burn was key to Newcastle last season and Bissouma is now important to Spurs. Cucurella is the only one not delivering and whilst he was brilliant for us. i am not sure how we got £63 million for him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As have said previously, that probably isn't a narrative Mr Bloom would want pursuing, it's one that could cost him £10's of millions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here