Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That prick Gary Neville going on about how Man United need investment in their midfield and how McTominay might solve their issues :lolol:

I hate that football club, what about the fact Ten Haag is a very average manager tactically? Casemiro, Mount and Fernandes ability wise is as good as any midfield out there.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Early days but from what I've seen so far this season we should be looking to finish above teams like Manchester United.
I agree, they have a superb pool of players, but, at top level, an average manager. They finished 3rd last season because others were below par.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The big thing for me is they don’t play in any particular style and have no real identity, the players look lost half the time, even managers like Howe manage to get their teams playing great football and actually playing with some drive, keep throwing money at the problem won’t solve that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I never like listening to Roy Keane, but today seems different.

United are lucky to have a single point, let alone 3.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
When I saw Man U against Bilbao in Dublin a couple of weeks ago they looked decidedly pedestrian (I even fell asleep during the second half watching the game). I thought it was down to the fact that they put out what was a second string team - but it looks like it is permeating throughout the entire squad.

Ten Hag looks like he doesn't know what to do with Mount and Fernandez - and if this Danish kid doesn't come good then he might not see out the season if the current level of performances continues. They have to win big against Forest next weekend, because the way things are going both Arsenal and Brighton will tear them apart over the next couple of games. They could end September with 8 points from 7 games and get mired in mid-table.

The Glazers really have done a number of that club (not that it bothers me that much - but my son is a pain in the *ss at the moment).

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Kyle Walker seems to have lost a yard judging by Wednesdays game and today so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here