Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wasn't the ACL injury rumour a wind-up?

Hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so, hope so...............................

VillaFan

May 20, 2023
Those pictures were posted on Tuesday (not that I'm suggesting he actually IS injured).
Yeah dont trust the photos. Normally a day or two behind. Buendia featured in the photos the day the rumour he got a ACL injury
Anyways I didnt mean to come on here to spread rumours. It all over twitter. I hope he's not injured because he a key player in my FPL team and for you guys! Plus he's a class player.
Hope you smash guys smash Wolves on the weekend. Cant stand them.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yeah dont trust the photos. Normally a day or two behind. Buendia featured in the photos the day the rumour he got a ACL injury
Anyways I didnt mean to come on here to spread rumours. It all over twitter. I hope he's not injured because he a key player in my FPL team and for you guys! Plus he's a class player.
Hope you smash guys smash Wolves on the weekend. Cant stand them.
Not as much as I can't stand Villa.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Wolves seem a strange bunch. Their match day programme for tomorrow has a large feature on a certain BHA "marquee signing"...

brighton-programme.jpg

All rather... odd! If he'd have played for them, then it may have made a little sense, but he didn't (AFAIK).

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Strange, Not sure why.
A lot of people here have an irrational dislike of Villa. I guess it's partly because we couldn't get one over you in the championship and we 'lost' the title at yours, and partly because you're the lowest hanging fruit of the 'big clubs' which we're trying to overhaul.

But I've got good mates who are Villa fans so know that by and large you're a good bunch.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A lot of people here have an irrational dislike of Villa. I guess it's partly because we couldn't get one over you in the championship and we 'lost' the title at yours, and partly because you're the lowest hanging fruit of the 'big clubs' which we're trying to overhaul.

But I've got good mates who are Villa fans so know that by and large you're a good bunch.
As you find isn’t it….most of the Villa fans I know are so up themselves …shrug

Against that in times gone by when say Brian Little …Dennis Mortimer etc were playing I loved watching them (not to forget Des Bremner)

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I've only kinda been half paying attention, but Sheffield Utd seem to be doing a lot better in the second half. Feels like they've look more likely to snatch another goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here