Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1-3 with what I thought was a delightful outside of the foot lob finish from Ndombele (?) as he was going to ground.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
1-3 with what I thought was a delightful outside of the foot lob finish from Ndombele (?) as he was going to ground.

I can't believe he meant that. Never mind.

Change of subject, that ground is doing my OCD in as well. Another pitch not lining up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Change of subject, that ground is doing my OCD in as well. Another pitch not lining up.

I don't believe he expected it to work, but he was the most forward player, with no one following in, I can absolutely believe it was a 'probably won't go in, I just want to get this goal-ward' type of shot.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

At least it's flat. It has to be down to when it was a cricket ground

article-bramall-lane-1970s.jpg

afl03_aerofilms_665445-bramall-lane.jpg

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If he meant that then it was a worldie. He's a very, very good player that boy.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't believe he expected it to work, but he was the most forward player, with no one following in, I can absolutely believe it was a 'probably won't go in, I just want to get this goal-ward' type of shot.

We'll never know. I hope he says he went for it but it looked like he was trying to get into the danger zone. It looked bloody great. Second best goal of the weekend so far.

Another change of subject. Soppy kunnt Tyler on coms for the next game. :annoyed:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs guilty of sitting back, then concede, then hit back almost immediately. A very entertaining game with Kane awesome again.

I do enjoy Lee Hendrie as a pundit, so much better than Alan Smith.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just seen the team sheets for Liverpool v United...... I really can't see this being 0-0 .. I suspect United might well win at a canter.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I've added two photos and you can see the weird angle stand is the same

Jimmy Grimble

I can’t decide if I feel sorry for Sheffield United or not :lolol:

I’m the same. There’s something fascinating about a team doing so badly though. Part of me wants them to break the lowest points tally but I do feel bad for them. I think it’s fair to say having no fans has probably impacted them to some extent.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I say it every time I watch Sheff Utd but McGoldrick is a really good player. Really stands out in that team.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Just seen the team sheets for Liverpool v United...... I really can't see this being 0-0 .. I suspect United might well win at a canter.

This will please my mate, greatly, as since the beginning of the season, he's been placing his weekly £5 free Sky Bet on Man. U. to win the title, at various odds, throughout.

He did this up until Christmas, and how we chuckled at his optimism.... :mad:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looking at that Liverpool team, and with it looking like Wijnaldum is leaving, it wouldn't surprise me if they make a bid for Yves this window. Especially if the Arsenal interest in serious.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This will please my mate, greatly, as since the beginning of the season, he's been placing his weekly £5 free Sky Bet on Man. U. to win the title, at various odds, throughout.

He did this up until Christmas, and how we chuckled at his optimism.... :mad:

I'm hoping they start to fall apart again though soon , If Fernandes picks up a bad injury and Pogba loses form they can easily lose a few and it's " Solskjaer Out ! " again and Red Cafe goes in to hilarious meltdown.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fabinho and Henderson at CB, if Solskjaer is smart and goes and tries to attack them instead of sitting deep you have to fancy United.

More curious, who will win the battle of the Penalty kings? Looking forward to the display of diving and cheating. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here