Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Advice please.

Leeds' next league game is at Newcastle.
What result am I supposed to wish for? I'm confused.

Yeah it’s a tricky one

On one hand we’re in touching distance of Newcastle now. However, we can also imagine Leeds sinking like a stone if they lose a couple more.

Would be a shame wouldn’t it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yeah it’s a tricky one

On one hand we’re in touching distance of Newcastle now. However, we can also imagine Leeds sinking like a stone if they lose a couple more.

Would be a shame wouldn’t it.

Right now, a Leeds win. Followed soon after by a WBA/Fulham draw.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Advice please.

Leeds' next league game is at Newcastle.
What result am I supposed to wish for? I'm confused.

Two relegation candidates.

A draw would be best

This has to be the correct answer, surely.

Any game between two teams likely to feature in the bottom half at the end of the season is better as a draw as it reduces the overall points in the table and gives us a better chance of ending up above both.

Until it gets to the last few games or we’re really in the mire and only looking to get 17th.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This has to be the correct answer, surely.

Any game between two teams likely to feature in the bottom half at the end of the season is better as a draw as it reduces the overall points in the table and gives us a better chance of ending up above both.

Until it gets to the last few games or we’re really in the mire and only looking to get 17th.

Maybe, maybe not. I tend to think the home team losing can send them into a spiral, whereas a draw can be something for both teams to build upon.

Don't lose to your relegation rivals was a mantra that has served us well in the past three seasons, those draws have been important to us.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Are Sheffield United going to get the worst ever points total in the EPL?

Just don't seem anything like the Team that did a job on us at the Amex last year...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All Sky commentators agreeing about the tactical genius of the chosen arse. That's the genius that's turned an attacking team into a negative boring one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here