Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Now the prima donnas just have to defend and nice icing on cake for us

The first touch of some of these Chelsea stars is f’ing comical

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Frank Lanpard's Chelsea are shite. Never replaced Hazard and let Tariq go. Numpties.

Hazard was irreplaceable, I thought Pulisic would be a decent replacement but he is inconsistent.

I don't think Frank has got over his World Cup goal that was't - Werner, Rudiger, Havertz all struggling for game time under him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hazard was irreplaceable, I thought Pulisic would be a decent replacement but he is inconsistent.

I don't think Frank has got over his World Cup goal that was't - Werner, Rudiger, Havertz all struggling for game time under him.

:lolol: Werner has looked like a PL CMS since he signed, Rudiger is an inconsistent mess and Havertz hasn’t even looked like a top level footballer. Will be interesting to see is Lampard can turn it around there, they have a pretty decent squad there now he doesn’t have many excuses anymore, the Chelsea fans I know seem to be turning on him pretty quick considering he is a legend there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Parker is a bloody miserable fecker. Didn't want to play Spurs moaning again after the game and today miserable before the game and stropping after. Long may it continue

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fulham will be tough opponents. Strong at set pieces.

They’ve been impressive in their series of draws that have happily come to an end. They actually look too good to go down unlike teams like Sheff Utd, West Brom, Palace & Newcastle.

They have manure next, whilst I want them to lose, I’m not sure that them getting a good thrashing will be good for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Parker is a bloody miserable fecker. Didn't want to play Spurs moaning again after the game and today miserable before the game and stropping after. Long may it continue

Cracking?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They’ve been impressive in their series of draws that have happily come to an end. They actually look too good to go down unlike teams like Sheff Utd, West Brom, Palace & Newcastle.

They have manure next, whilst I want them to lose, I’m not sure that them getting a good thrashing will be good for us.

Well, its not often that anyone would want ManUre to give anyone a thrashing, but this time possibly. We can handle them buoyed or deflated either way. Ideally they'll spend 89 minutes chasing an equaliser and overdo it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here