[Albion] Premier League 13-15/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have I seriously just heard these two commentators saying Man City have a small squad?

WTAF :facepalm:
They’ve used the least players this season haven’t they ?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I think the Brentford result today is good. They still have an outside chance of Europe, so have something to play for against Spurs next week, and will hopefully take points off of them.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Thanks to VAR for disallowing Danny Ings' header to put West Ham on the scoreboard in West London..

Now, where are they based? Ah, yes. Heathrow. No further questions, m,lord. :wozza:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Arsenal are beatable - they play to our strengths. Newcastle can't even beat Leeds.

We could be a couple of points above them both before either of them play again. Still with a game in hand. Then Villa get tonked by Liverpool, Spurs stutter to a point against Brentford - we beat Saints. Home and dry before the City match.

Sorted.
For those who laughed at my post!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looking forward to this.

Remember - Leicester actually have the players to do something tonight. This could be their one game where literally everything they touch turns to goals (see Everton last week).

Come you Walkers!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All of a sudden, I have an urge for Walkers crisps!
Just think, Leicestershire win against liverpool, it screws the whole of merseyside over. Liverpool will be catchable by us, and that grouchy, gruff, ginger arsehole is in the relegation zone again
Mmmm just can’t see us beating Newcastle or City and would rather focus on securing 7th and ideally 6th so as it stands I want Liverpool to beat Villa or draw at the very least…

That said that doesn’t affect tonight and we’ll know by Thursday eve what result we want in that one I guess, so will be wanting Leicester tonight…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports