Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/5/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the Brentford result today is good. They still have an outside chance of Europe, so have something to play for against Spurs next week, and will hopefully take points off of them.
Good point. If they beat spurs they’re just 1 point behind them… interesting… Early kick off Saturday too isn’t it!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And we're off again.

Come on the Foxes.

Greedy? Hell yeah!
If we had a week between our games, and didn't have the injuries (and we hadn't been cheated by officials), I'd be looking up rather than down. As it is, I just want to get into Europa, so Liverpool winning and being up for it against Villa at the weekend seems like a reasonable option to me.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If we had a week between our games, and didn't have the injuries (and we hadn't been cheated by officials), I'd be looking up rather than down. As it is, I just want to get into Europa, so Liverpool winning and being up for it against Villa at the weekend seems like a reasonable option to me.
Nope...I want every single team that are currently above us to lose - and lose badly. The rest? Well, the rest is up to us.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I really hope Leicester beat Stropp and his pals tonight.
Even more I hope everyone below us in the top 20 fails to pick up any more points so we stay in 6th! 🙂 We won’t get Champions but Europa is all to play for.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leicester’s keeper is so many levels below Steele with his passing and distribution. He seems to be kicking the ball out of play at every opportunity.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Really can't decide what I want. I don't think we can catch pool so I guess it's got to be a pool win tonight so they're still fired up at the weekend

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Watching this game I can't help but think that both teams look shit in possession compared to us yesterday, hardly any player on the pitch seems to want the ball and there is a lot of panicked stray passes and hoofing going on when any pressure is applied.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Even more I hope everyone below us in the top 20 fails to pick up any more points so we stay in 6th! 🙂 We won’t get Champions but Europa is all to play for.
Oh bugger. 😔

Liverpool let off because they didn’t bother drawing a line on Allison’s pass to begin the move?
Looked offside -

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here