[Albion] Premier League 11-16/05/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why on Earth were they checking the offside from Jesus? He was not even in the same stratosphere as the ball?

They just can’t wait to draw those lines can they, I hate football.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Nice City are playing their second team.

I mean they’re still good. But makes our game next week 10x easier without De Bruyne and co.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Who says they aren’t saving them for our game?

Probably Pep. Who will definitely not want them injured for the champions league final.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
VAR take 5 minutes to make the decision, then gives a penalty without showing any angles of the actual tackle at all, Joelinton stood on Akes foot :shrug:

They are really only getting away with it because no fans are in the stadium, it’s not football anymore.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
VAR take 5 minutes to make the decision, then gives a penalty without showing any angles of the actual tackle at all, Joelinton stood on Akes foot :shrug:

They are really only getting away with it because no fans are in the stadium, it’s not football anymore.

It's the shit refs, you think a competent referee gives that as a penalty?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Blurry but taken from Twitter...

4B2D69C8-7915-4AC5-9116-29FCD017D823.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I long for the day (and I know it will probably happen in a game we are in and it will rob us of victory or a draw) when the ref is summoned over to the monitor, takes a good look and turns round and says, 'Nah - bollocks - I was right first time.'

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I long for the day (and I know it will probably happen in a game we are in and it will rob us of victory or a draw) when the ref is summoned over to the monitor, takes a good look and turns round and says, 'Nah - bollocks - I was right first time.'

Isn’t our goal against Spurs away one of the only 2 times a ref has been asked to look and stuck with his original decision?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017

That did actually happen for us in the game vs Spurs. Bizarrely it was a blatant foul in my eyes but he went to the monitor and stuck with it. We still lost though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sabotaging VAR so they can resume their supremacy.

****ing Daleks (refs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports