Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-16/05/21

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
The unpalatable truth is a Palace win would probably be better for us tonight as not much chance of us catching them after our Wolves implosion.

Next year - when Palace lose their out of contract players and probably Hodgson- is the real opportunity to overtake them.

Agree with all of that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The unpalatable truth is a Palace win would probably be better for us tonight as not much chance of us catching them after our Wolves implosion.

Next year - when Palace lose their out of contract players and probably Hodgson- is the real opportunity to overtake them.

I think they'll remain a hard EPL nut to crack whilst that have Zaha, Eze and, at the other end Cahill and the goalie are no mugs.

So many games this season when they've been awful (even their own fans say it), but their mass CH-like streetwise defence and pace to burn on the counter.

It will only unravel if Zaha leaves. But, there no takers are willing to cough up the set deliberately too high £80m valuation.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
**** me, I was very close to making a reasonable bet on a bizarre number of corners but opted out in the end . (

17+ corners was 101x the money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look at the size of that tub of lard coming on.

Are Southampton taking the piss here ? Surely thats a steward.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Back in our default position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here