Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Goal Kane - Assist Son.

Shock horror. :lolol:

Is the Albion's defence the only one in the league to keep those two out?

This f**king season

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Looking at the crowd wtf has happened to social distancing?

They seem to have a different set of rules. Masks clearly aren't compulsory even though we've been told that's a premier league ruling and you can sit as close to others as you like

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They seem to have a different set of rules. Masks clearly aren't compulsory even though we've been told that's a premier league ruling and you can sit as close to others as you like

They all come from the same caravan park/lay-by

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Unfortunately as much as it pains me - Palace are a better side than us. Zaha & their keeper - are much better than ours.

One day we may finish higher in the table than them.

They are a more effective team than us with the style they play.

They are not a better side than us overall.

Jimmy Grimble

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
They are a more effective team than us with the style they play.

They are not a better side than us overall.
Of course they are a better side than us, rarely in the drop zone and gain points from Premier league regulars more often than we do = better side.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
For a manager with Mourhino's experience, how were Palace able to dominate most of the 2nd half. Why did his team only start playing after the equaliser? Very poor.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Of course they are a better side than us, rarely in the drop zone and gain points from Premier league regulars more often than we do = better side.

I define better side by how we’d fair against each other if we played 10 times - I think the teams are very evenly matched, we have better defensive players, midfield is close and they have better attackers.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Did you watch the game when we played them?:lolol:

They have the outstanding player from both sides and today a great goalkeeping performance. I think we're an improving side they are a declining one man team..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

They have the outstanding player from both sides and today a great goalkeeping performance. I think we're an improving side they are a declining one man team..

Whilst not disagreeing with you, I think I heard on the radio commentary of the game that they are currently enjoying their best start to a Premier League season.

Down here, we know that we're far-from-enjoying our worst start since promotion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The same as Stains. NSC’ers disparage both teams/squads every season, their players are dross (we wouldn’t want them, their CB’s are shit), yet they always end up higher in the table. Those awful Stains players .... 7 wins and 23 points already, compared to our 2 and 10.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Who can still get a point from Spurs. I agree we do relatively well against them, in fact we are in front in the head to heads but they seem as a club more resilient to the pressure of a Premier league season. Hopefully and probably that will change but ATM they are a more successful Premier league side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here