Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Fulham look really good, bloody typical we are playing them away just as fans are back. I wouldn’t be confident as it stands

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
What on earth was Lee Mason looking at. Never a pen in a million years yet looked at it over and over again in a desperate attempt to convince himself it was a foul. Luckily Marriner could immediately see what everyone else (although not those in the ground of course but who cares about them) could see. The very worst of VAR right there (except for finding the right answer to a question that didn't need to be asked).

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Another farcical VAR incident. The referee didn't see a correct penalty decision, was asked to look at it again, and still gets it wrong.
1-0 Fulham not good for us.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It was a penalty though...

Well now we can see why VAR is such a balls up, because in my opinion that was a great tackle. surely the fact that no one appealed for it says something.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blimey, Fulham!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jamie's crying already, Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool no penalty, Liverpool oh foul 1-0 Liverpool passssssssssssss passssssssssssss, get this annoying knob off the gantry. I would of booked Salah for diving as well as letting the goal stand.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we lose, Arsenal win, and Fulham carry this off, the league is begining to look very, very worrying. Fulham and Sheffield United games absolutely massive.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Classic bit of Salah cheating in the build up. VAR could actually do something useful and tell the ref to book him for being a snide. Well done the ref for not being conned but they really get no help.

Perhaps the bods doing the post match interview can pluck up the courage to ask nasher man his opinions on Salah starting to get a rep. of cheating

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Another farcical VAR incident. The referee didn't see a correct penalty decision, was asked to look at it again, and still gets it wrong.
1-0 Fulham not good for us.

And this is why VAR will never, ever work with most decisions in football, it’s just too subjective. I didn’t think it was a penalty and nor do others, seems to be about 50/50.

Scrap VAR and leave it to the ref.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fulham look really good, bloody typical we are playing them away just as fans are back. I wouldn’t be confident as it stands
Think they've looked better than us all season. Have some decent players. With Burnleys takeover this is indeed a tad worrying

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Classic bit of Salah cheating in the build up. VAR could actually do something useful and tell the ref to book him for being a snide. Well done the ref for not being conned but they really get no help.

If Salah had just tried to win the ball instead of throwing his arms up he’d have easily won the ball. Such a cheating **** he couldn’t help himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fulham looking worryingly good going forward.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think that was a really good example of why VAR is such a waste of time.
It wasn't in real time, and you could argue either way on the replays. But once it goes VAR it has to be a penalty really, because strictly speaking Fabinho has caught the man and not the ball. The point is it shouldn't be going to VAR. It has to be ONLY when it's a real shocker. Which rarely happens. They can't keep looking at every single tackle, every single incident.

1-0 Fulham, deserved.

If it takes that long to sort out whether or not its a pen, then by definition its NOT been a clear and obvious error to not award it. When there's doubt, the on-field decision should stand (much like that scabby pen that cost us a point vs Stains).

But I've given up trying to decipher the VAR protocols. Its just luck of the draw, there is zero consistency.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Lookman and RLC going to cause the 5 or 6 centre backs that Potter will pick on Wednesday all sorts of problems. Sigh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here