Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-12/11/23

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Newcastle look a tired, jaded side. Bmuff counter-attacking at will in last 15 mins, it could have been four or five but for Pope and some wayward finishing. Further evidence if it were needed that rotating your squad is the only way to go.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That would be the funniest thing to happen since, well, ever. Eclipsing Reading's celebratory pitch invasion
Reading you mention, oh go on then...........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Newcastle apparently the only EVER team to play in Europe and a domestic league in one season, poor souls. Their injuries list included those banned. That's so sad. Wankers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Newcastle fans giving their players stick!!! What more do they want? Champions League football obviously not good enough!!
We'd better not do the same if tomorrow goes badly

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I’ve just looked at the table after today’s games. I’ve never seen a situation where we need a win more. Doing that and we’re in with the leaders. Lose and we’re in the mid-table mire. I’d rather we threw the kitchen sink (what’s left of it) at this one even if it means we drop a point in Europe. We’ve an international break to regroup anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eze dive for the penalty. Zaha has taught him well.

It's a disgrace that VAR isn't cancelling out dives like that.

Typical Palace though. Cheating scum.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I’ve just looked at the table after today’s games. I’ve never seen a situation where we need a win more. Doing that and we’re in with the leaders. Lose and we’re in the mid-table mire. I’d rather we threw the kitchen sink (what’s left of it) at this one even if it means we drop a point in Europe. We’ve an international break to regroup anyway.
Hmmm... are you sure?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
You've really got to watch Haaland. He was pulling Cucu's shirt before he (Haaland) went down claiming the penalty.

I remember he did a similar thing in a recent game as well. I can't remember who it was.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I have no love for Chelsea at all, but it's impressive to see Thiago Silva playing to such a high standard at the age of 39.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here