NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
What a fine looking week, no sign.of Palace in rhe Dam, Everton outgunning Palace in the dogshit Derby, charlton injury time equaliser at the twats, Reading throw away a lead in injury time and conspire to lose and spurs do their stuff again.

Whoops. Forgot Cardiff, 2-0,up and lose 3-2 at home in injury time!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What a fine looking week, no sign.of Palace in rhe Dam, Everton outgunning Palace in the dogshit Derby, charlton injury time equaliser at the twats, Reading throw away a lead in injury time and conspire to lose and spurs do their stuff again.

Whoops. Forgot Cardiff, 2-0,up and lose 3-2 at home in injury time!
Ermm, surely we need to bring Massive into this fine day?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The word 'Spursy' has been submitted to Collins Dictionary and is 'being monitored for evidence of usage'.

I think it is our civil duty to make sure it gets accepted in the dictionary as a real word in common parlance.
That would be the funniest thing to happen since, well, ever. Eclipsing Reading's celebratory pitch invasion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mind the gap - even with EUROPE… mind the gap.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
One of the VERY few times I wasn’t hoping Palace lost. Can’t stand Everton and that Tarkowski is a grade a penis.

I’ll happily agree with you about Tarkowski.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Obviously everything depends on our result tomorrow but apart from Man U smashing Luton 1-0 things have been quite rosy this weekend so far.

Palace losing at home to a tepid Everton (but somehow still not slipping below 12th) , Spurs throwing a 1-0 lead away in added time, Leicester losing, Pimpey reduced to just a one point lead in League Very Low and Crawley & Eastbourne Boro winning. Hurrah ! UTA (& B'muff for another 45 mins) :bloom:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
How the f*** are Manchester United above us???
To be fair they have a great ability to beat the "lesser teams" - even if it is by a small margin. This year they have beaten Brentford, Luton, Forest, Wolves, Fulham, Burnley & Sheff U and if it continues it will probably ensure them another top six finish.. A skill I wish we were a bit better at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here