Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-12/11/23

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really worried about the game there in a few weeks. Inevitably Poch has starting to find a bit of a formula and they look a very different prospect. Palmer has really added something. Playing them and Palace within weeks in our current state is not filling me with excitement.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really worried about the game there in a few weeks. Inevitably Poch has starting to find a bit of a formula and they look a very different prospect. Palmer has really added something. Playing them and Palace within weeks in our current state is not filling me with excitement.

A £1.4b outfit should destroy us, and they have a week off between PL games.

Nothing to be ashamed of, Boehly and Mansour literally threw out the rule book.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
A £1.4b outfit should destroy us, and they have a week off between PL games.

Nothing to be ashamed of, Boehly and Mansour literally threw out the rule book.
Absolutely agree.
Won't make it any easier though.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I try not to worry about games against FFP cheats or similar. Understandably NSC built up a hatred of The Chavs, but it was inevitable that sooner rather than later they were going to be better than us, possibly for many years to come.
I think the problem is that we've become so entwined with those morons that it feels inescapable. It's not just on here, you can feel it at the games. And there's only one winner in the long run. Hopefully things will subside with time.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You've really got to watch Haaland. He was pulling Cucu's shirt before he (Haaland) went down claiming the penalty.

I remember he did a similar thing in a recent game as well. I can't remember who it was.
He has a quick tug at Cucurella. Cucurella held onto Haaland throughout the whole sequence. What could have been a bit of a 50:50 both tugging the other became one holding the other for a long enough time for the ref to view it as too much.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
He has a quick tug at Cucurella. Cucurella held onto Haaland throughout the whole sequence. What could have been a bit of a 50:50 both tugging the other became one holding the other for a long enough time for the ref to view it as too much.
Yes, you are right about Cucurella. He was holding a City defender for the second Chelsea goal.

But Haaland tugs players shirts to pull them off balance to give himself a yard. He did it with Cucurella, and did it in a recent game.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think the problem is that we've become so entwined with those morons that it feels inescapable. It's not just on here, you can feel it at the games. And there's only one winner in the long run. Hopefully things will subside with time.

It's not just them, some have built up unbridled hate of several clubs other than Palarse in our short PL stay. Losses taken with great bitterness.

I've not been affected like that, I've been a consistent hater of Manure and most London clubs since the 70's :lolol: .

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Superb game. It’s a great effort by Chelsea - which will make it all the more hilarious if they lose. Come on City!

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
I'm do enjoying this game. Brilliant end to end stuff. Wish this afternoons match had been as entertaining.

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
So

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Come on City. Scoring 3 against them and losing is utterly delicious!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here