Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3-9/23

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ten Hag is one of the most pathetic losers in the PL… he continually makes outlandish statements following defeat… tonight apparently utd ‘deserved’ to win… errrrrr a plucky draw perhaps, but a deserved victory ? He’s an A grade tosser, full of his own hubris and evidently believes he’s some sort of footballing quasi intellectual 🧐 tactical genius etc.

I still haven’t forgiven him for standing there moments before the semi final and claiming he’d found a way to ‘beat’ our system and nullify our threat… right or wrong it was massively disrespectful to Roberto, and suggested Ten Hag did and does not see him as an equal…. He suits the entitled utd hyperbole perfectly, here’s hoping we can (as Joel might say) f***ing kill them at old Trafford.

Yes, he’s a wanker, which made this all the sweeter.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Man U are dire, and their bench is woeful.

Once Fati and Baleba find their groove, our only worries will be City, injuries, posts and the odd instance of overconfidence.

.And West Ham, and Everton

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Erik ten Hag: "I thought we played a very good game but everything went against us... It was not offside [for Garnacho]. It was the wrong angle".

"It was a penalty on Hojlund, then we concede a goal that's a foul on Jonny Evans - clear and obvious..."

My tummy hurts from laughing so much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Erik ten Hag: "I thought we played a very good game but everything went against us... It was not offside [for Garnacho]. It was the wrong angle".

"It was a penalty on Hojlund, then we concede a goal that's a foul on Jonny Evans - clear and obvious..."

My tummy hurts from laughing so much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jesus wept. I thought that was satire.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ten Hag on leaving Sancho back home in Manchester:
"On his performance on training we didn't select him. You have to reach the level every day at Manchester United. You can make choices in the front line, so in this game he wasn't selected."

Sancho’s reaction this evening:
IMG_0519.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bring on Maguire and Evans to shore things up. What could go wrong??
Defence looked like strangers at the end. As Rihanna once said " Onana, what's my name? Onana, what's my name?"

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Seeing Utds recent performances, their reliance on Slabhead and Evans, the comments from ten hag and Sancho I was thinking it will be a good time to be playing them next, but then it's always been a good time for us to play them the last few years.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Man Utd have caught a mild case of Chelseaitis, the symptoms being lethargy, loss of leadership, loss of direction and loss of identity.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think Man Utd have caught a mild case of Chelseaitis, the symptoms being lethargy, loss of leadership, loss of direction and loss of identity.

Post Taggart, they always seem to have a raft of onerous contract issues or personality fallouts. Pogba, Alexis Sanchez, Mourinho, Martial, Lingard, Ronaldo’s home coming. Gary Neville calls it a cancer, the cancer eventually departs, then new issues arise.

They spent all summer trying to dump Maguire, McTominay and Martial, and failed. Whilst £350k a week Sancho and £82m Antony offer next to nothing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'll be mightily disappointed if we lose to them in a few weeks - they are so shyte. Lucky to have any points so far - haven't played well once yet

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Palace stinking out the Premier League for the 11th consecutive season. Their only concern is staying up... from match #1. What is the point
Just a couple of points, don’t think palace have ever really flirted with relegation.

Brighton have only ended the season twice higher than palace ( and one of those times at half time on the last game of the season palace we’re actually above Brighton )

Just saying.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ten Hag on leaving Sancho back home in Manchester:
"On his performance on training we didn't select him. You have to reach the level every day at Manchester United. You can make choices in the front line, so in this game he wasn't selected."

Sancho’s reaction this evening:
View attachment 165977
Oooh - take those two comments (Ten Hag's and Sancho's) together and it's not a good look.

Ten Hag has sort of gone full circle for me - when he came sailing in to remedy the incompetence of the previous managers - he was pinning everything on the imminent arrival of Frenkie de Jong. When that fell through, I thought he was going to be toast very quickly - but no, he seemed to know what he was doing, certainly improved the discipline (even if Greenwood didn't hear the message) and amazingly (because they never remotely looked like a good team) got them into the CL.
Now it's not even looking as if the results are rosie, let alone the football and the building of a team. Will he last the season?

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Anyone looked at the table tonight. Certain club up the M23 are sneaking up behind us. How on earth did that happen?
Seriously getting worried for this season.
They’ve beaten two clubs that will be in the relegation mix in Sheff Utd and Wolves by single goals. A draw against Brentford and the only time they come up against anyone decent they got beaten by 10 men Arsenal.

Not exactly much to worry about.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They’ve beaten two clubs that will be in the relegation mix in Sheff Utd and Wolves by single goals. A draw against Brentford and the only time they come up against anyone decent they got beaten by 10 men Arsenal.

Not exactly much to worry about.
I'm of this opinion as well. However their home record over the last year is sensational for whatever reason. Its gonna be a tough game playing against the ref as well. Bookies have them as heavy favourites

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here