Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3-9/23

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
It's not a great game. I believe we would beat both of these, although maybe not at the same time.....
Man U are dire, and their bench is woeful.

Once Fati and Baleba find their groove, our only worries will be City, injuries, posts and the odd instance of overconfidence.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Once Fati and Baleba find their groove, our only worries will be City, injuries, posts and the odd instance of overconfidence.

Agree Utd are frauds

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

And big six refs and VAR too

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Perfect time to play Manchester United after that woeful result; bring them on!
Before anyone gets carried away. They will be comfortable favourites to beat us. Despite them being boring AF, their home record is up there with man citys.

We were the only team to beat them at OT in the league last season but that was tennys first game. Their overall record was 15/3/1 and they beat man city.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
An exciting last 15 minutes or so ... most of which was added time. Getting Taylor to have a look at the penalty decision, I think is the right thing to do. Not a penalty in my view - as much as I'd like to see a few pens awarded against Utd! 16th September would be a good day to see them concede one or two!

Hilarious to see Utd's goal disallowed too ... and then see Utd capitulate :ROFLMAO:

My main take though is that we have nothing to fear against either team!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Big 6 bollocks.. " This is what you pay the big bucks for. The biggest players on the biggest stage. RIce Rice Baby and The Angel Gabriel."

F*ck right off.

Man Utd and Chelsea at the top of the table. Oh, hang on, that's the bottom half of the Prem.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Funny though it was, your weekly reminder that VAR offside is not, as Dermot keeps telling us, factual. It is down to the whims of the operator, the frame they draw the lines from, the camera they choose etc. I reckon a lot of the close calls could go either way depending on who is drawing the lines. I think, amusingly, Man U were very unlucky with that call today.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Before anyone gets carried away. They will be comfortable favourites to beat us. Despite them being boring AF, their home record is up there with man citys.

We were the only team to beat them at OT in the league last season but that was tennys first game. Their overall record was 15/3/1 and they beat man city.
However, Manchester United seem to look considerably weaker than last season and have had a few close calls at home against Wolves and Nott'm Forest which could've easily been draws, or even losses.
We are, arguably, the strongest team to travel to Old Trafford so far and should rightly be looking at this game as another possible three points. You may think they're the comfortable favourites but I doubt it will be as easy as it seems - unless it's a biased referee!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ten Hag is one of the most pathetic losers in the PL… he continually makes outlandish statements following defeat… tonight apparently utd ‘deserved’ to win… errrrrr a plucky draw perhaps, but a deserved victory ? He’s an A grade tosser, full of his own hubris and evidently believes he’s some sort of footballing quasi intellectual 🧐 tactical genius etc.

I still haven’t forgiven him for standing there moments before the semi final and claiming he’d found a way to ‘beat’ our system and nullify our threat… right or wrong it was massively disrespectful to Roberto, and suggested Ten Hag did and does not see him as an equal…. He suits the entitled utd hyperbole perfectly, here’s hoping we can (as Joel might say) f***ing kill them at old Trafford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here