Dubai
Feck me, this game is SHITE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This has the feel of a game where Villa are going to start feeling like Liverpool are there for the taking and start going for it and Liverpool will score an undeserved winner. They’ve done it a lot this season.

Carragher wheeling out the excuses, apparently it’s because Liverpool feed off the great atmosphere more than any other team in the league and so it’s affected them more :lolol:

Great atmosphere at Anfield?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This has the feel of a game where Villa are going to start feeling like Liverpool are there for the taking and start going for it and Liverpool will score an undeserved winner. They’ve done it a lot this season.

Carragher wheeling out the excuses, apparently it’s because Liverpool feed off the great atmosphere more than any other team in the league and so it’s affected them more :lolol:

You’re in full Liverpool hatred mode today. Not wanting a Villa loss, as an Albion fan?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s embarrassing from Liverpool, thank god we got a result this weekend this is why you can’t rely on any team at the end of the season.

You’re in full Liverpool hatred mode today. Not wanting a Villa loss, as an Albion fan?

I want Liverpool to win, hence the way they are playing is irritating, not even trying.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s embarrassing from Liverpool, thank god we got a result this weekend this is why you can’t rely on any team at the end of the season.

I want Liverpool to win, hence the way they are playing is irritating, not even trying.

LFC are playing shiite and will against us.

Edit - 1-0 and not a lucky goal.

Still think this is the best chance of a Brighton win. So many Liverpool players have lost all form.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I put a cheeky £1 @ 8/1 on Villa 30 seconds before Liverpool scored. :lol:

Well worth it.:smile:

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
I feel vaguely nauseous being happy Liverpool have scored. Needs must...

Would be Birthday and Christmas to turn them over on Wednesday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
LFC are playing shiite and will against us.

Edit - 1-0 and not a lucky goal.

Still think this is the best chance of a Brighton win. So many Liverpool players have lost all form.

Agreed. Let's face it, we have nothing to lose. We are expecting a duffing over the next 2 matches. The only teams we haven't got a point of since our promotion to the PL.(I think)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I feel vaguely nauseous being happy Liverpool have scored. Needs must...

Would be Birthday and Christmas to turn them over on Wednesday.
]

Well I was cheering Man United and Chelsea yesterday, if it helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here