Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 04/07 - 06/07

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Liverpool are so far off the pace, mind on the beach. Let’s set up to have a real go at them from the start next week. Nothing much to really lose

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The old Sunday league cut a coffee cup in half and use them as shin pads would do a better job than those minuscule things Grealish wears. I’ve never seen a player spend so much time on the ground, get the f**k up you manchild.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is it me or are Liverpool looking massively off the pace, Robertson can’t seem to control a ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Terrible, terrible game. Can see villa getting something unless Liverpool wake up!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Liverpool have been dross for about 10 games now

We should be looking to get at least a point

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not a good look for Clipperty if he can't get a tune from his superstars once the hard work has been done.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Villa's kit looks they borrowed it from Northampton RFC.

Liverpool should have the title taken off them. Shite. Utter shite.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Come on Liverpool - don't spoil the weekend (well, spoil it a bit, anyway). Bad enough the stadium squatters scrounging a point at Newcastle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Willing to bet that this version of LFC don’t turn up on Wednesday, if they do they’ll be going home with a spanking :wink:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This has the feel of a game where Villa are going to start feeling like Liverpool are there for the taking and start going for it and Liverpool will score an undeserved winner. They’ve done it a lot this season.

Carragher wheeling out the excuses, apparently it’s because Liverpool feed off the great atmosphere more than any other team in the league and so it’s affected them more :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Meanwhile in the Championship, Middlesbrough lost at home to QPR and remain in the bottom three. A Wigan points deduction could be their best hope. How sad.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Alisson's having to work hard.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Carragher wheeling out the excuses, apparently it’s because Liverpool feed off the great atmosphere more than any other team in the league and so it’s affected them more :lolol:

Those poor long suffering Scousers. This is Villa, one of the worst teams in the PL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here