Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prem manager for Southampton?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Will be Phil Brown or Nigel Adkins - fact. Reckon the latter will work better with our nobhead chairman. More of a yes man.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:facepalm: The arrogance continues to spread..!
The arrogance has reached a new level.

Saints Fan said:
These are the only clubs I think are a "step up" from Saints in terms of current status and future potential.

Man Utd
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Everton
Tottenham
West Ham
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Leeds
Newcastle
Sunderland

:lolol: Whata fool.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Hang on, has a Blackpool fan signed up to complain about speculation regarding Southampton's new manager, on a Brighton & Hove Albion forum? :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hang on, has a Blackpool fan signed up to complain about speculation regarding Southampton's new manager, on a Brighton & Hove Albion forum? :lolol:

Yes, yes he has.

Next it's going to be the West Ham contingent to say that Southampton are welcome to Grant.

brighton26fareham

Jul 23, 2009
fareham
Phil brown interviewed Monday 6th came through Southampton Airport whilst I was on shift this afternoon .
Interviewed late am into pm
Does not mean he will get the job but is favourite with local papers down here
But lets concentrate on the seagulls who really gives a t--s about them
Its just good to wind my pompey and saints co workers

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's Pulis, apparently he is a close family friend of the owners according to someone I know in the Bournemouth area.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
anybody else REALLY looking forward to our games against saints this season? thanks for the 6 points.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• South.jpg
    South.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
anybody else REALLY looking forward to our games against saints this season? thanks for the 6 points.

Pretty sure we'll have a manager by November so I would say if your that confident of that happening, get your arse down to the bookies coz the odds will be fantastic. :laugh:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Pretty sure we'll have a manager by November so I would say if your that confident of that happening, get your arse down to the bookies coz the odds will be fantastic. :laugh:

Cos you played so well against us last season and had such an inspired start to this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here