Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh stop winging, you give it out, you can take it can't you?

Well I evidently can take it or I wouldn't still be here - it's the petty sniping at TCB I was referring to, so I don't need to take anything in this case!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Where did I say that? Oh hang on, I didn't, but I won't let that change your little crusade of slagging off everything I say (even if it was a comment made several months ago).

People laughing at something for the sake of it, even though it's not particularly funny, simply because it's the "in thing" to knock the likes of TCB (or even if they genuinely think he's a bit of a berk), is pretty sheepish.

You know it's a case of "following the sheep" when the word 'owned' gets used more than once, when he quite clearly hasn't been at all.

Yeah, a bit like you and your bumchum's crusade to rubbish anything and everything that happens at this club.

When you two stop being such twats and giving each other reach-around's every five minutes, I will stop slagging you off. As someone else has pointed out - don't dish out the shit you do if you can't take a bit back.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
blahblahblah
its+not+fair.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It wasn't petty sniping, it was a gentle spoof, that's all :down:

Oddly enough, it wasn't you I was referring to, but never mind.

I give up, I think.

No point taking on the "thou shall not dare criticise the club" brigade if they just completely ignore you to make a totally unrelated ego-inflating remark in response!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well I evidently can take it or I wouldn't still be here - it's the petty sniping at TCB I was referring to, so I don't need to take anything in this case!

baaaaaa baaaa :clap2::clap2::bla:

anyway what is worse petty sniping or calling somebody a complete idiot and an absolute joke, still at least he hasnt asked him to roll over and die yet

edit: sorry "absolute joke" and "the man's a f***ing idiot"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would LOVE to turn the clock back 10 years and hear TCB's comments on the signing of an unknown ex Dutch Marine goalkeeper who had played ONE game for Bristol Rovers the previous season.
Why? He'd have said he was f***ing shit and would have wished he'd die in a car crash - or some other pointless, childish "opinion" in a feeble attempt to make it stand out from the crowd as if it matters.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Oddly enough, it wasn't you I was referring to, but never mind.

I give up, I think.

No point taking on the "thou shall not dare criticise the club" brigade if they just completely ignore you to make a totally unrelated ego-inflating remark in response!

Listen, no one is arguing with your right to criticise the club. If you and your sidekick were able to do it properly without posting cartoon turds or wishing death on our players, people may take you more seriously.

Believe it or not, I am disappointed with this transfer window too. There are ways and means of getting your point across without acting like a complete tool, though.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
To be honest, I'm alittle dissapointed we didn't sign anybody yesterday. With him saying at least one more signing. Got my hopes up all day yesterday, but nothing whatsoever. But there is always the loan and free transfer window, so maybe something is in the pipeline.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be honest, I'm alittle dissapointed we didn't sign anybody yesterday. With him saying at least one more signing. Got my hopes up all day yesterday, but nothing whatsoever. But there is always the loan and free transfer window, so maybe something is in the pipeline.

Exactly, Gus has already proved he can find quality for little to nothing with the signing of Calderon, I really don't get the thinking behind some people that you need to spend money to find quality, which is absolute rubbish.

Plus Gus and most other managers have said they do not like the January transfer window, understandable considering the price inflation that hyou get in the January window.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Moan, moan, moan. Give him bloody time. We have one of the most exciting young managers in the game & one of if not the most exciting young chairman in the game so let them get on with it. We are financially stable for the first time in the longest time & we want to stay that way & improve steadily not go out & buy a load of players to placate NSC while making us broke.

Give it time, Rome wasn´t built in a day & nor will the rebuilding of Brighton & Hove Albion.

There, rant over.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Moan, moan, moan. Give him bloody time. We have one of the most exciting young managers in the game & one of if not the most exciting young chairman in the game so let them get on with it. We are financially stable for the first time in the longest time & we want to stay that way & improve steadily not go out & buy a load of players to placate NSC while making us broke.

Give it time, Rome wasn´t built in a day & nor will the rebuilding of Brighton & Hove Albion.

There, rant over.
Sums it up nicely ..

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
I would LOVE to turn the clock back 10 years and hear TCB's comments on the signing of an unknown ex Dutch Marine goalkeeper who had played ONE game for Bristol Rovers the previous season.

...or on the signing of a gangly centre forward stuck in Bristol Rovers' reserves.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Painter is not better than McNulty and far less attacking.

Carole is, well, Carole.

Calderon looks decent enough.

Brezovan is no better than Smith was.

Holroyd? Well, jury is out. Give him time.

Pretty underwelming transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here