• in

Votes: 161 83.9%
  • fence

Votes: 16 8.3%

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Because i don't think he is great manager and i'm bored with plan a and he let the best striker in the championship leave,AND I STRUGGLE WITH HIS INTERVIEWS:blush:

Only problem with that is Murray (whom I assume you are referring to) wasn't even in the Championship when he left, let alone the best striker.

He wasn't even the best striker last season! Maybe he shouldn't have gone, maybe he should have ? We'll never know. And quite frankly, I don care. It's in the past now; look forward, not back... :moo:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Judge him in May, i'm on the fence - he's got to stregthen in Jan and get us play offs

Why does he have to get us to the play offs?

I am happy to let him continue to evolve the team. Strengthen where we need to and then go up when we are ready for the big jump to premier league football.

This 'we have to go up' nonsense is just nonsense.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
obviously it would be amazing to see Brighton up in the Premiership but i would be happy staying here for couple more season so we can have that stability in the league, Poyet shouldnt go because he has done amazing for us, the fact people saying they want him gone when we are 8th in the Championship is just stupid

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Why does he have to get us to the play offs?

I am happy to let him continue to evolve the team. Strengthen where we need to and then go up when we are ready for the big jump to premier league football.

This 'we have to go up' nonsense is just nonsense.

Top 6 is progress, mid-table is not

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gus In.

But but please please please GET RID of hoskins.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't think gus should go. But I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect that, as should everyone else.

Only if it actually is their opinion and they are not just trying to stir up a binfest.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Top 6 is progress, mid-table is not

Well with the time he's had, money he's god, the quality of the championship this year with Palace on top, i would not call mid-table again progress. If i was Bloom i would give him a target of play-offs and if he doesn't get this reevaluate his position.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well with the time he's had, money he's god, the quality of the championship this year with Palace on top, i would not call mid-table again progress. If i was Bloom i would give him a target of play-offs and if he doesn't get this reevaluate his position.

Well I respect your opinion but I am very glad you are not bloom. After the progress he has made so far I would cut some slack and use a little patience and give him time to finish his project. The goal scoring situation is clearly an issue but I think he deserves the chance to sort it out.

Aside from anything else i can't see any other manager we could get doing any better. Although I can see a lot doing a lot worse.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What a shame, I thought this was about Gus coming out and being footballs first openly gay manager.
Thanks a lot, that's another fantasy gone, now then Mr Vicente Rodriguez, got anything to announce? mmmmmmmm

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
definitely not gus out ..........but he could do with communicating a bit better , eating a bit of humble pie and publically admit he effed up big time by letting muzz go.....scored two more yesterday.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Amazing how the poll results seem to show a very different view to this board generally at the moment. Seems we have a very vocal moaning minority on here recently...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
definitely not gus out ..........but he could do with communicating a bit better , eating a bit of humble pie and publically admit he effed up big time by letting muzz go.....scored two more yesterday.

Why? Will that make us score more goals? The fans are not Gus' boss, despite what some of them seem to think. They don't pay his wages, Tony Bloom does. The fans don't know what went on with Murray, and Gus clearly had some kind of issue with him. How do you know Gus does think he messed up by letting him go? Just because he has worked out at Palace doesn't mean he would necessarily have worked out here. Football isn't as simple as that.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I try and put this into perspective as to where we were lets say, in 1997 !!!!!!!
We are 8th in the 2nd tier of English football one of the hardest to play in anywhere in the world.
We have a beautiful new stadium, a great manager, ok he sometimes says daft things and gets it a bit wrong but he's only human.
Our fans are second to none home and away.
Some of the players we have are incredible , if someone said to me just 2 years ago Wayne Bridge would be pulling on an Albion shirt i would probably have died laughing.
A new academy being built, with almost certainly some of the best hi tech training equipment you have ever seen being put in.
I could go on for pages with this but it would be incredibly boring.

So Poyet out ?? There are times when the thought may have crossed my mind but when i actually think deeply NO NO NO NO NO !!! and who in shits name would replace him ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here