• in

Votes: 161 83.9%
  • fence

Votes: 16 8.3%

• Total voters

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
What a bell sniff. What's wrong with being a decent championship side? Infact why the f*** am I bothering with this pathetic thread?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think people need to be careful what they wish for. I think a ST for the premiership will be out of a lot of people's price range. I also think we would struggle. We do not have the quality in depth and IMO we do not have the money to spend on players.

Jan 30, 2008
i think people need to be careful what they wish for. I think a st for the premiership will be out of a lot of people's price range. I also think we would struggle. We do not have the quality in depth and imo we do not have the money to spend on players.
spot on

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Because i don't think he is great manager and i'm bored with plan a and he let the best striker in the championship leave,AND I STRUGGLE WITH HIS INTERVIEWS:blush:

Ah now i know why u leave early its cos u can get home and listen to him.....so if u are struggling with his interviews might u stay later?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
f*** the Premier League, the Championship is far more exciting.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, Vulture out. Let`s get everyone banned who doesn`t agree with the majority. That would make for a really interesting board.

Getting rid of the fishing trolls would make the board a better place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports