Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If he goes it'll be because of the booing at Withdean when we were riding high in Lge1. It was treachury of the highest order and he's never forgotten it.

Poor lamb. It's nothing to what will happen to him at a bigger club if he is unsuccessful. If Poyet hasn't got a thick skin, he needs to develop one - and quickly.

Jimmy Grimble

With Mr Barber present....discussing compensation package?

Room booked by Reading for Simon Church to meet Poyet? :jester:

They are keen to get rid of him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is true, Why the Fcak would he even talk to them. Its clearly a step backwards.

Well let's hope he (Poyet) doesn't know anything about this rampant speculation & it's just a load of dirty, cash-motivated tittle-tattle. I've got a horrible feeling that there might well be something in this though, so a short & sweet "I'm not interested" from our current manager would be very welcome to most of us. F**king Reading indeed... :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Poor lamb. It's nothing to what will happen to him at a bigger club if he is unsuccessful. If Poyet hasn't got a thick skin, he needs to develop one - and quickly.

I think he'll be looking for a tanned skin where e is currently :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Oop, I see Stevenage have sacked their manager too. That's someone else after Gus' coveted signature. No doubt he's in the Stevenage embassy over in Barbados going over the small print of his new 20 year contract.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
He is there to talk to Simon Church,but did hear on the news that Reading have been given permission to talk to Gus re manager position...how true....we'll have to wait to see.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Loving that the odds have just gone above evens now on Betfair.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here